Choosing

*ONE WEEK LATER*

        (Y/N) was walking around the now constriction one the mansion. She was happy with how                       the workers understood your blueprints. Everything was coming together nicely.

                                 Well,along with her cuts and broken arm. She was healing nicely! As she was                   walking, she ran into the two men she had fallen for without even noticing it for herself.                "why,hello my dear~" Vincent said said to the girl. Black Hat just glared at him for speaking                                                                                             to her first.

Black Hat the said "so what is a beautiful girl like yourself doing out,walking about by yourself?" he asked in a gentle tone.

"well," She said, "i was just admiring the way this place is coming together." she said with a sweet smile.

The men smiled along with her. "well.. we have been talking my dear" Black Hat said. "And we believe it would be a good time for you to choose." Vincent finished. "what are y'all talking about?" she asked. The two men looked at each other with a bittersweet look in their eyes. Vincent sighed then said,"well my love,i'm leaving.. And just going back home to Texas.. I miss it there, and i was to visit my dad's grave." He said with a sad look on his face. "And well.." He said "I just wanted to know if you would like to come back with me and live with me. And to make it a bit better.. You would see Mike,Jeremy and Scott again.. I mean shit, we might not be able to work at Fazbear's again... But of course no one is complaining about that my dear." He said with a light, deep chuckle. Then Black Hat started to speak. 

"ahem" he said. "I would also would like you to stay here my birdy." He said. Vincent chuckled at the name he gave you. Black Hat glared at him again and Vincent quickly shut up and looked around trying to not make it awkward. Black Hat sighed and continued. "Anyways, I would like it if you could stay here with me and my little pain in the ass of a team. You make everything so much better here for me. Its not as depressing as it used to be. And that's all because of you my dear." he says as he grabs your hand and kisses it.

You slightly blush at the gesture. You could feel the glare coming Vincent.

Then he lets go of your hand and they both stand side-by-side and just look at you. "So? what will it be?" they both asked you in sync.

You stand blankly at both of them,thinking about what you are going to do next..... Then you speak up. "ok.. I'll go with...."

                                                                    ! TO BE CONTINUED!

Hey guys so i wrote this on my new laptop! im not too sure how to put it in the center of the page. so if you know how to do that from a pc then please let me know! and also tell me how y'all liked the story!! Love y'all!

(also yes,Vincent in this story, he is from Texas)

-The Weirdo