May I Have This Dance?

You got to the dance floor and they were playing DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again by Usher FT. Pitbull. It was so much fun dancing with Vincent for a few songs,he dipped you and spun you.

You were just having the best time of your life until you felt hands on you waist and someone speaking into your ear.

"Mind if I have this dance~?" The man asked. You spun around and saw Black Hat holding his hand out to you,you could hear Vincent behind you growling at him. You could just feel the hatred radiating off his body.

You slowly nodded and took his hand. You two danced to Elements by Lindsey Stirling:

You two spun and took over the whole dance floor,people watched in amazement as they watched you two glide and slide and dip everywhere,it was so majestic. You couldn't believe you were doing so well either,you were just going with his flow.

When the song was over you walked to the snack table and saw Dementia sitting there acting like a rabid animal(like always) and across from her was Bruxa. For some reason you could see her right eye glowing more brightly then it was before.

You just shrugged it off, its nothing to really worry about,right? You walked over to the table and got some punch and sat down next to Flug and 5.0.5.

Flug was looking at you in a wondering gaze. As if he was trying to figure out if you were real or not.

You looked at him and made eye contact for a split second then looked away slightly blushing. Looking down,you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Would you like to dance?" Asked a man with a British but sinister accent. You looked up and saw Loki:

You saw beautiful bright green eyes staring right back at your (e/c) eyes

You blushed and took his hand and started dancing to a nice,slow song. You look over at the snack table to see Black Hat and Vincent galring this man down. You looked back at him and cocked your head to the side wondering if he really was a villain or not. He looked so angelic to you. Then he spoke,"So,how have you been dear?" He asked as he spun you. "I'm fine sir" you said.

He then looked back at you then laughed a little bit then said,"darling,there is no need to call me 'sir' please,call me Loki." His voice was like smooth velvet. You could just die from him speaking so smoothly to you.

He then looked down dissapointed,"I forgot to ask you,how mindless of me. What is your name my dear?"

You were just about to answer him when a pair of hands put themselves on your shoulders and pulled you back.