Him

You looked and cowered in fear of what was about to come threw that door. Vincent let go of you in a kind of quick manner,this weirded you out because he has never let go of you before considering that you believed that he had or has a thing for you.

You looked back at the door and heard footsteps getting closer and sae a tall shadow about to walk into the room until something or someone ran into the room before that figure could.

"I'M HEREEEEEE~!":

Screamed a weird looking girl

Screamed a weird looking girl. She looked over at you and went up close to your face,so close that you could feel her breath on your face. You backed up due to how close she was to you. She was getting even closer the more you backed your face up,then a purple arm went in between you and the girl.

Vincent sighed and pushed her back." Dementia,we have had this talk before." He said with a very serious face that was rare for him you thought.

"We do not get in people's personal bubbles" Vincent told the girl Dementia.

Then the now scary figure was in the room glaring at the girl.

"Move,NOW" The dark man said. You looked at him. :

He had a black top hat,like the mansion that y'all were in

He had a black top hat,like the mansion that y'all were in. And he had a monocle that made him look more menacing then he should have been. He also had a beautiful looking tail coat on that fit him so well you could just barely make out his muscles.

You slightly blushed at this but also kept in mind that he was kinda scary looking.

He also was taller then Vincent,and he was about 6'2.

This man seemed to be about 6'9 at least.

He gave you a curious look and you noticed and hid your face behind your hair blushing.

"Hmm" he said. "So you are the new cook hmm?" He asked,his voice was deep and had a slight English accent that made your blush darken a bit.

"Y-yes" was all you could make out to say at the moment.

He narrowed his eyes at you. You gulped and took a step back. He walked toward you making you tremble in fear,mainly because of how short you were compared to him.(5'2 at least)

"Now (Y/N),I'm Black Hat to you." He said with a sinister sound and look to him. It freaked you out even more,he then smiled at this. You didn't see it until now but,he has shark looking teeth.

He then backed you into a wall,you gasped hitting your back to it. He then put arm above you,closing you in. He then picked up your chin with his index finger and whispered to you.

"You use the name Black Hat when speaking to me,understand love?" He smiled wickedly at you in an almost loving and gentle manner. You gulped and nodded.

"Yes Black Hat,sir." You said your voice shaking a little.

He got closer to your face and then.

______________________________________
I know.. I'm evil😈

-The Weirdo