Chapter 1: In My Feelings

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'**'*'*
,,
Summer vacation is about to end and if you are wondering about what am doing right now let me give you an hint.. Justin Bieber
,,

I woke up with a groan which later turned into a smile when I saw the beautiful view of the rays of light illuminating through the windows of my room.

I stood up with a yawn and moved towards my cotton to open it. It was a a beautiful Sunday morning marking the ending of summer vacation and a new session. oooh school geez. I looked outside and started thinking about how boring my life was gonna be.

      Going back to school.... God I  just want to go back in time. School has the most boring things to offer. I  wish I could have my way and be free hmmm have fun. Fun fun fun was all I could ever wish for and maybe a little Justin or a lot. Oops did I say that out loud..

  "Morning love" my mother said as she approached me with a tray containing two mugs of coffee."You should get used to waking up early it's already 12:00am and you are still standing there with baggy eyes" my mother said looking sternly as if trying to read my mind." Sorry Just_____dearie."

      Dearie was a nickname I came up with for my mom when I was five because she had always been caring, loving, just name it. She is always there for me. I felt a pinch on my cheek and I groaned.

   "What's with the daydreaming about just".she said gently placing the tray on the desk .. "I meant another just I mean Just my"I said trying to think of a lie ." I know I know"I was cut off by my mom as if she already knew what was going on in my mind.

  "Mom I can't stop thinking about him I confessed"turning towards the other direction avoiding eye contact .. "Awwn" she said giving me that look she knew I hated. Although I was facing the other side.. I could still feel her smiling. That puppy look which meant " awwn " .

   "I think you are making this a long chapter" I said trying to change the topic "I need to get dressed" .

    I excused myself and entered the bathroom. I couldn't stop blushing. "Gosh I am too obsessed with him he doesn't even know that I exist" I said trying to stop myself from blushing. I should get my mind off him before I start going gaga.

   I washed my hair with a strawberry shampoo that my mom had just bought for me two days ago and my usual hair conditioner. After drying my hair with a towel, I brushed my teeth and later  entered the shower to take a bath. After a while I got out of the bathroom with my bathrobe on hoping that my mom had gone but unfortunately she hasn't .

  "Ooh looks like someone's still here" .. I said looking at the mirror and trying to adjust my eyelashes so as to look occupied. "You should get a boyfriend" my mom said with a smile trying to hide how uncomfortable she was feeling with me having an imaginary affair "or maybe a boy as a friend" she continued "your love for Justin Bieber is just a fiction and that is because you have never been friends with a boy. Try getting one so you might get over  whatever you have for Justin" ... She concluded.  "Mom I
" .. I tried to make a sentence but she was already moving towards the exit.

  Ooh right now I feel like an empty bag. I always thought I was great at hiding my feelings but now I realized that I wasn't.

  Even in school when my classmates found out that I was so into Justin Bieber and didn't have a boyfriend, I was always teased by them. To say the fact dearie really caught me. I don't have a boyfriend or a male friend so maybe that's why I seem obsessed. Mission 1 get a male friend I told myself as I started getting dressed..