Chapter 58:

💖 🎸

"heyo bro" Andrew greeted Drake as they shared an high five. They both smiled and started talking and I just looked around, noticing Kim, Khloé, Kourtney and Kylie Kardashian getting out of different limousines. I almost cried. It was my dream come true.I slapped my cheeks as it immediately became hot. I take back my words,dreams really do come true. I pushed away the thoughts and focused on the new feeling of Andrew's hand on mine.I didn't even know when his hand held mine.

Looking up,i was met by Drake's gaze and I shivered.He broke out laughing and I felt more than embarrassed when Andrew joined in. I almost cried.

"crazy fan huh?"he asked and Andrew shook his head .

" She is my to be girlfriend"he replied and I blushed,feeling happy that he acknowledged me.

But there was a problem. I never really agreed formally and the way Drake was staring didn't help either.Thank Goodness God knows how to meddle well in situations like this cause I sighted Khloé,camila and Shawn approaching us.

"hey Justin and hum..."she piped in "the girl with the mask"she continued,making it obvious that she was bored."This isn't even a princess Ball or something.why is she wearing a mask"she asked,eyes fixed on Andrew as she played with a strand of hair.

"you know, paparazzi and stuffs like that...."he explained and Khloé nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it"she huffed and Shawn tucked his iPhone in his pocket.

"hey guys "he cheered and Camilla who obviously has her hands around him waved.

I watched them as they conversed, absentmindedly playing with the material of my dress.They got so caught up in whatever it is they were saying and Andrew didn't even remember that I was there.Right beside him.

Note to self, never trust Andrew around his friends.I was almost drowning in loneliness as I shifted my gaze to Andrew,from Andrew to Drake and then back to Andrew. it really was petty,annoying and tiring at the same time. It was like Andrew wasn't aware of my existence. Right when I was about to chicken out my phone(which I just discovered I was holding) rang and I immediately looked at the screen. Marcus name flashed brightly on the screen and I didn't wait a second before i picked it. Don't mind me the green button is my favorite.

"hey Marc"i greeted as I excused myself from Andrew and his Crew

"expecting my call weren't yah?"he asked ,I could picture him smirking,that idiot.How I wish I could tell him that I wanted a mere distraction,not him. But when I think about distractions,i think about Marcus. Marcus should be named king of distraction which meant I was truly waiting for his call.Whoever made him that cute should be blamed because he is as cute as his ego.

"up for a date tonight?"he asked and I pffted as if I would.I know I could kill to do that ,but I'll rather stay and watch Andrew talk ,laugh,smirk,giggle,grin than be anywhere. Call me crazy but that's the truth, am crazily in love with this guy.

"nope "i simply declined as I hollowed my cheeks,waiting for his reply.

"ok "just ok?is this really Marcus?

"Yes."i heard him sigh "you are with Andrew..That guy right ?"he asked and I felt a pang of guilt run through me but I shook it away.We aren't even dating or anything.

"umm No.Am grounded" I half lied .I didn't know what he might do if i told him that I was out with Andrew.They already hate each other and I wasn't going to make it worse.

"ok "just ok? His voice showed that he didn't buy it but at least he didn't argue. I secretly thanked him for that.If I didn't have Andrew in my life,i would have considered him and I can't two time them when it is obvious that i loved Andrew more.

He said no more But didn't hang up the phone. I heard him breathe and I am sure that he also heard mine.It kinda soothed me and made me feel maybe safe?I really don't know But right now I think I might wanna hang up. Andrew was coming for me while the rest headed for the red carpet as they switched their poses and took pictures in their sparkling princess like dress.At least we had something in common.

"lets join the others shall we?"he stretched out his hand and I took it in mine eagerly.i noticed him blush as he scratched the back of his head.

" I love you Cat"he whispered in my ear as we joined the others. My body froze and so did my heart.It was the best thing i have ever heard in my eighteen year of existence and I could feel my frozen body melt and turn jelly as my whole body turned red.

"I love you too"i whispered but was interrupted by a man dressed in suit,he had a heavily built body and also had a bluetooth on and his eyes was shielded with a black shade.

"Its time sir"was all he said to make Andrew tighten his grip on me and pulled me along. I loved the feeling of his hand on mine ,him giving me attention,him around me,everything just everything. I love this guy more than I can imagine.

"i love you"i whispered louder now and he turned sideways before pulling my face in his and kissed me. It was a short yet tender kiss . I had been secretly hoping for him to kiss me again after I realized that I loved him. When our lips detached,he smiled.A very happy smile. I coulnt help the feeling that ignited in me as he bent forward and kissed my forehead.

"i love you Cather.More than you or I Can ever imagine"

💖🎸

Awwn,did that just happen? Ommagosh am tearing up *grabs an handkerchief*

Thanks for voting,commenting and sharing.Thanks for following me.....

I love you guys so much.More than you or I can ever imagine...

Background song:Joy To the world...

Merry Christmas in arrears....