Chapter 62: More truth less lies

The picture above is of Rielle Downs as Daniela. Yeah Justin's friend. 

Am starting to think this twisted stupid lies are interesting cause the more I dig, The more am enlightened”

                             💖🎸

          Grabbing my bag and a coat, I headed downstairs. Jenny had called me earlier, telling me to come over to her house and then we will go to the hospital together. God knows this whole thing was her idea, but the fact that I had fully participated and agreed to it makes me sick. As predicted, I didn't get any sleep and I made sure I covered it with layers of make up to avoid my mom's wrath. I would have worn sunglasses or something but I knew it would be weird, especially because we are in winter and there is no way my eyes is going to feel cold.

        Entering the car, I turned on the engine and drove out of the compound.

....

          “Ok, I need a full, reasonable explanation of what you did yesterday ”i blabbed curiously as I entered Jenny's living room. She simply rolled her eyes and followed closely behind me.

            “A lot happened yesterday. Care to specify? ”
      I glared at her and she shrugged.

       “ Everything ”

       “Ok. Minutes after you got out, Rose pressured Nathan to take her to his room ”

        To have sex? Rose is unbelievable.

        “Its not what you think. Well before that, Rose asked for wine, then poisoned it secretly. ”

           “So she made Nathan drink it? ”

         “No, Nathan brought two cups and she poisoned the two, one with an overdose on sleeping pills and the other with a drug that will Knock him unconscious for an hour ”

           “How did Nathan trust her enough to drink it? ”

       “You can ask Rose herself. How am I supposed to know that. ”

      “Ok. Go on”

        “We had talked about the  plan beforehand and while they were both unconscious, I snuck inside the house. ”

           “How? ”

           “ Can't tell” I pictured jenny in an housemaid uniform and smiled. She must have snuck in using that tactic because there is no other way to break into that house.

           “Then I went through Nathan's secret compartment and raised the alarm ”

           “How'd  you do that? ”

            “By typing an incorrect passcode twice ”

       “So you did it intentionally? ”

     “I already told you that. I set it off so they can think its a burglar or something and moreover I didn't know the passcode. I think they keep high rated cases related to murder in there or something. ”

      “Why? And don't you think we should find out what it is? ”

       “Because they didn't have to spill it just because an alarm went off. They either think the thief and anyone related to it will die or they are just Bluffing. And yeah we will do that after we know what condition Rose is in”