Chapter 64: Mission impossible

The picture above is of Madisyn shipman as Becca Brain

    “What's the point in death when there's no one worth dying for. ”

Background song : Rich and blind by juice world
                          💖🎸

       The walk to the car was silent and one of her bodyguards opened the door for us. Being the shy type, I waited outside after she entered before she called me in.

    We stayed silent not because both of us had nothing to say, it was Like we were both gathering our words. Although I tried to stay focused on trying to remember where I had seen her, I still couldn't keep my head from thinking of scary things like what  she is gonna do.

    Why did she call me in the first place when she knows she is going to stay mute.

   Hmph this is exactly like a movie I watched I can't believe it. Wait what if she is Nathan's mom and she knows about the burglary. Please it wasn't me it was Jenny. I will never do that again. God please save me from this. If you do i'll never go near jenny and Rose. If my mom finds out about it she won't spare me. Please God.

       “ hum what do you want to discuss? ”I broke the silence. she turned her gaze from her watch to me with a thin smile. Fake.

I played her replies in my head

~shut up you criminal.

I swear I have never done such in my life please let me go.

~Your accomplice has been arrested
  No. I don't know jenny sorry I call all thieves jenny. (THIS IS SO NOT GOOD”

     “i need your help”She replied.

    Wait what? You need what? Wait you aren't arresting me? Thank goodness gracious.

        “For what? ”

      “I need you to work with me ”

     I laughed.i don't even know who she is and she is asking me to help her. This must be some sort of joke.

          “Please who are you and what should I help you with? ”
I frowned,playing with my nails. This isn't funny. One minute she is all bored and now she is asking for my help?

  “I guess jenny didn't tell you.  when she broke into the house on Friday, some insiders helped her break in. They were working with me and of course they helped her out too.So you owe me one ”

         But jenny didn't tell me about it. She must be lying. How did she know this woman. Wait had she always known her before she broke in? How do I owe her one? She helped Jenny not me so why should I be the one to pay her?

           “Ill clear some suspicions. However I don't know to what extent you are confused about this. I don't have much time to give so listen attentively and don't interrupt me. ”

       I nodded.

        “Jenny and Brianna used to be friends. Then, in grade seven, Bri was forced into a group of teenagers. They held the group together with each other's secrets. Brianna became their next target when they discovered that she collects questions and answers ahead of exams. ”

    I opened my mouth to talk but she gave me that 'don't interrupt' look so I kept shut.

         “Then they threatened that they would expose her if she didn't join them. She had a hard time deciding but she did what she felt was right. She joined them. The more she was associated, the more secrets she was to spill and keep. That was the code of the group. Later,she fell in love with Nathaniel Banks. Their leader. ”She took a long pause