Chapter 51: is That Even A Question

“well for starters I am not the only one who wants you dead. So you'd better stay away from me. And ooh I almost forgot, we are enemies and our feud is something that has been developed since childhood, and anytime I see you, it takes me everything in me not to kill you right then and there” She reached our her hands to stroke my hair and I yanked it away. She smirked before going on.

   “You know, whenever I wake up, I look at myself in the mirror and hate myself. This is something you made me carry on my shoulders at a very young age but now? Not anymore. At least when I look in the mirror I see who I hate the most and who put me in this condition. And guess who it is? You” her voice trailed off as she poked my chest as she repeated

   “ You cather. It's you. You took everything I love! Talked me down made me into who I am today. It's you you cather its yiu” She yelled like a maniac and I suddenly had enough of it. I was choking and her words stabbed me in everywhere possible.   

  “What did I do? Come on tell me? You can't just accuse me just based on the picture you had in your head about me. What did I do?” I yelled back as I stiffly wiped the tear that was about to drop.

   “ooh I almost forgot. You don't remember anything now. Oh wow you're like an empty shell, with nothing in it at all. Nevertheless, it's up to you to remember what you did to me. But like I said on that day 'Whatever goes around comes around and what you did to me, I would make sure to repay you tenfold.” Having said all she wanted to, she turned around and left.

   I stood there dejected and at a loss for a good while before finally finding my stand and walked to where my car was parked. I was sure the driver must have seen all that happened but as he was not allowed to interfere in my personal matters he couldn't come, or maybe our conversation didn't sound aggressive but friendly from the distance and since he couldn't hear what we said, must have thought we were friends.

  Getting in the back seat, I rested my chin on my palms as I looked out the window. The weather was particularly nice today, and the street looked particularly warm, but it was in contrary to my feelings so I withdrew my gaze and said to the driver without even looking.

   “Let's go” He didn't reply and merely started the car, with the windows wound down for me to get a better view, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.

   By the time I woke up, it was already evening and the sun had already set. I was met with the nice view of the sky when I looked out and admired it for a minute before a thought struck me. I checked the surroundings and saw that we were still a few streets away from home.

  “Why are we not home yet?” I asked the driver as I switch on my phone that I didn't realize had died.

   “How was your sleep?”

  “ooh” I was about to say good when I noticed something was wrong. I thought the voice sounded different and I immediately raised my he'd “wait a min? Edward what the hell are you doing here?” I almost vomited blood from shock when I saw he was the one that had been driving me all along