Chapter 67:The Great Escape

The picture above is of Kamaia fairburn as Sheebah..

     “Hope. For its the greatest weapon you have against your enemies ”

Background song :Bandit by juice world

                        💖🎸

              After a long walk down the stairs, I finally arrived at a dead end. No going further.

         Stopping at my tracks, I brought out my phone then switched on the flashlight as I looked around for a hole or at least an opening or a door.

        “Open sesame ”I chanted moving around.

        That was the only thing I could think of. When I saw that the door wasn't opening, I looked up instead, searching for a hole or something related. As I looked up I saw something strange moreover, I heard it too. The sound of a car. Is it what am thinking? It was like a lid. Like this place leads to a.... Wait a road? That makes sense. A road!! This place leads to a fucking road!!!

         Climbing up through the ladder, I put my phone in my mouth, getting my hands busy. The lid was held down with a screw. I guess its my lucky day because I came with a screwdriver. I unscrewed the screw and pushed it open.

       My eyes was hit by the heartwarming beauty of the sky. Yeah that's what freedom looks like. Climbing up, I put the lid back in its position as i stood up when I was done and wiped my hands on my trousers.

         Luckily, I found THE Pierre's  black limousine awaiting me. Wait how did she? Oh yeah I have a tracker on me. I rushed forward and entered the car and it took off, without any questions.
....

      We pulled off in a grand house, it was a very big one compared to mine but slightly smaller than Nathan's. Rubbing my shivering fingers on the other, I calmed myself down. Just one mistake and this thing becomes unsuccessful. I can't bring myself down now.

     The chauffer led me in and stopped at the living room leaving me to the cheery maid that led me to her balcony where she sat relaxed with a mug of tea in hands I assume.

        I walked towards her and pulled the chair out before sitting on it. She smirked when she sighted my presence but didn't say a thing. After I took off my bagpack I opened it and brought out the ziploc nylons and the brown file that held all the evidences that will ruin Samuel

      She just stared at it and did nothing. I also stared back, trying to figure out what she was thinking of. Suddenly a tear slid down her face and the rest came rushing down like a water fountain.

       “Whats wrong”I queried leaning forward to wipe her tears

        “Brianna once tried this but she was caught. You look so much like her ”She took her face in her hands and sobbed and i just sat there watching awestruck.

    Wasn't I supposed to be patting her? How does this Brianna look? Is she nerdy like me or mean like rose or alcoholic but friendly Like jenny? What is she Like? What is her favorite food? Does she Like vanilla flavored  ice cream like me or chocolate like rose?

      With all those questions flowing through my head, I broke down in tears too crying like the crybaby I am. Yes am just like my mom. Sympathetic

..

      It has been two days since i submitted the evidence to Mrs Pierre. The evidence is to be turned over to the police tomorrow after the shareholders meeting today. She wanted to review the ownership since she already has 80 percentage of shareholders behind her. All she did was threaten them that Samuel will be handed over to the police custody in the next two days so their support would all be a waste.