Chapter 4: Escape

💖💖💖💖💖
Here comes cather... 🎶 💃💃
💖🎸💖🎸💖🎸💖

The annoying sound of my alarm woke me up and I stood up to check the time. The red light of the clock flashed brightly on my face and I realized it was already 7:00am and all I have to dress up within thirty minutes.

I raced to my bathroom taking off my pyjamas as I entered. I started washing my hair and when I was done I entered the shower. The warm water running through my skin.

After bathing. I went over and took care of my hair. Dusted some powder on my face then I applied my mascara. I took out the cloth I had already chosen yesterday and wore it. It was a tank top that covered my knee and a blue leggings. I took my school bags and stuffed it with my textbooks and stationeries.

I sprung downstairs with my bag hung on my shoulder. I came right in time for breakfast. My mom had already set up the dining table and my brother was already there singing as usual.

"Good Morning everyone" I greeted with a wide grin plastered on my face." Someone has the new session spirit" my mother replied smiling slightly as she chewed her food. We had toasted bread and egg today but before I could finish eating,i checked the time and realized that I was already running out of time.

"Bye mum,!" I said waving my hand after I had already packed my lunch. I sprinted towards my dad's car and I waited for my brother and dad to enter. Mom is taking jnr to school so my dad came inside alone.

"where is jnr?" I asked seeming concerned that he might still be inside and end up coming out late so I'll end up late today. "He is going with your mom" he said assuring me that I had nothing to be worried about. He started the engine and after fifteen minutes, we reached school.

I leaned forward to give my dad a peck before getting out of car. I smiled a little when I realized that I still had time. Five minutes before the first period started. I went to my locker and dropped my bag before removing the things I needed for math class and after that I I closed it.

I jumped in shock when I saw that Marcos was right behind me. I regained my composure and sent him a glare before walking towards the classroom and just as I expected he tagged along engaging me in an annoying conversation.

When we got to the classroom he opened the door and gestured me to enter first before he closed the door. That surprised me but just as he had told me, he is unpredictable.

Math class started and we just did a few revision from last terms work before he later gave us an exercise and left us to ourselves to do it..

As soon as he got out some of the girls which didn't exclude Becca brought out their makeup and started to apply it. I was busy writing my work and when I was done, I felt a familiar pinch that I had been feeling even before I started my work.

Knowing it was Marcos I decided to ignore him but now that I was done with my work I am really going to let him have it.. "Will you stop acting like a jerk ¿¿" I yelled trying to catch the attention of the whole class,which I succeeded in but not until the students started whispering something in the other's hair about a nerd who was now embarrassing their dream boy.

The whispers started to increase till a girl stood up and decided to embarrass me back. "says the dreamy nerd"she spat, hatred clearly showing in her voice. I collapsed back into my chair trying to avoid the gaze the whole class was now giving me.

Becca stood up to talk but I pulled her back to her seat to stop her from making the situation worst. However I wasn't able to control shayne because the next thing I heard was.. "at least being a nerd is better than being a cheap slut" she replied pointing at her as she insulted her. Marcos who was now seeming to get bored of this whole scene was frowning as he stood up from the seat and pulled me out.

FACADEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें