Chapter 3: Buzz

******************************
Airport scene ahead. I have to apologize in advance. There might be some mistakes in the scene cause I have never been to an airport. All these is purely out of imagination. It's not that bad tho... Anyways enjoy!!

                _________&&_________
"Justin!!" Juliana yelled out running toward me. She was already crying by the time she got to me. She was finding it hard to catch her breath. "Justin can you not go?" she said already aware of the answer I was going to give her .

She was already making me feel uncomfortable cause I was finding it hard to hide who I truly was from the crowd who were now giving me an amused look. I was wearing a sweater, a ripped jeans and a face cap with a pair of sunglasses. I wore that to stop my fans from going wild. But it isn't doing a great job now that she was screaming out loud.

  I quickly put one hand over her mouth to stop her from making a scene. I bent forward clearing the distance between us and wiped her tears.. "am coming back" I said assuring her that everything would be fine . "The flight is in two minutes now" my dad said looking at my mum who was trying Her best to avoid him.  I think Dad didn't get the trick or maybe pretended not to. "Bye Julian" I said quickly leaning towards her to give her a kiss on her forehead before moving forward to Catch my flight.

    Entering the first class part of the plane with my parents I was more than worried.  I already switched off my phone before leaving Home so I won't be able to hear maxwell's and Julianna's whining or words of discouragement telling me not to go..

  Although I would really love that but it's not like I have a choice. My mom hadn't stopped crying and I was now wondering If I made a right choice sitting next to her..

  After a while I left her before I also broke down into tears. I really hated to see her cry but it was her HONEY'S choice so it's none of my business. I brought out my headphones and put it over my ears to serve two functions. One is to stop me from hearing my mothers cries two is to travel into the music world. After what seemed like two hours.. The plane  finally landed and my father snapped me into reality..

  "Camille is picking us up we will be staying In the house I purchased few weeks ago"he said with a stern look. Suddenly reality hit me..Was I that dumb.. My dad already planned my visa and I was there cause he told me it was related to work.

   He said I won't have to bother about it cause I am not going and he didn't give me a reason not to believe that either . The problem now is that am already here and there is no going back. Not in the next six years I think..

   I was welcomed by the smiling face of a lady who I assumed to be Camille.. She was in her early twenties or so. She was not that tall but it's obvious that she looked pretty.  I was in no mood to admire a girl at her early twenties so I left..

   Heading towards the direction where my car was parked. My dad bought that car before we came and he told me about it when we were at the airport...

    When I got out of the airport, I was embraced by the fresh air that immediately made me feel calm in a way I couldn't understand. I headed towards the parking lot and when I saw my car, a smirk grew on my face. It was a 2018 sport car. Although I knew it was expensive, I still didn't like the fact that I relocated. Nothing good is gonna come out of this.

   When I entered the car, I started it and after a few minutes I hit the road. The fresh air was now blowing my hair and also succeeded in calming me down. I drove past a couple of houses and an hospital before finally getting to an estate and believe me it was eye catching. I finally drove into the driveway of the house on my address. The house my father bought. I rushed out of the car and entered the house.