Chapter 2: Out Of State Out Of Mind

"
Have you ever thought of relocating? Or maybe changing your school? Or losing your friends?. Well I never did
                 ************           
I woke up at the sound of my alarm and rolled to the other side of the bed to off it. Then, the time was 12:00am. I threw the clock over to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep.

   After what felt like two minutes, my alarm rang again and when I checked the time it was 1:03pm. it's afternoon already. I just slept for like 2 minutes and now it is 1:03 pm??

  I remembered that I have a shooting by 2:00 and it's 1:06. I knew that what my father hated the most was lateness. He so much despised it but If I continue like this am gonna run late.

   "Ruth! Ruth!" I called one of my personal maids at the top of my voice trying to peel off whatever I had on. She ran upstairs and came to meet me.

   "Yes sire" she replied. I told her to address me as sire when she was hired because I really hated my maids disrespecting me. They are meant to be slaves and I am a celebrity so so they should give me the respect that I deserve. They are lucky to live with me and even see this awesomely built face everyday.

  " Turn your back" I ordered and she did exactly as told. "Well I need you to clean up this mess before I get back from the shower" ... I said pointing at my clothes before heading for the bathroom .

   On getting to the bathroom , I took off my bathrobe and took a glance at the mirror.."aish!!" I cursed. My hair was really a mess thanks to Julianna.

  She knew I wasn't interested in parties, clubbing or whatever it is but being the person she is, she forced me to go. After one bottle and another I was already drunk and believe me, I don't know how I got home.

   Well I'll need to see my stylist before going shooting. I am not yet late after all. I said checking if I can make any amendment to my hair  without going to the stylist .

After washing my hair, I brushed my teeth, then soaked myself in my jacuzzi. When I was done bathing, I rushed out of the bathroom only to  realize that it was already 1:45pm.

  "Duh" I said walking towards my dressing room. It took a while to figure out what to wear. But I finally decided to wear a white t shirt which I ordered from Japan last week. I added a black and white trouser . I sprayed my cologne and left the room.

   I picked up my phone only to find out that I already had 10 missed calls from my manager and three from my father.

   I ran to the garage and was welcomed by the smiling face of my driver. I entered the back seat and told my driver to drive me to the salon . I chose my hairstyle and when my hair was done, I set off for the scene .

   When we got to the scene all eyes were focused on me. I am always being at the center of attention, so am used to it. I walked towards my father and shook him. He shot me a glare and I didn't even mind because I was already one hour late " Good to see you here" my father yearned looking emotional.

I knew that deep down he was upset. "We'll talk about this when we get home meet me in the car when you are done" . He CONTINUED and soon after, he walked towards his chair and acting started.

     Two hours later, shooting ended and I was about to leave when some hot girls approached me, I took  selfies and later, I met my dad in the car.

  " Sup" I greeted not concerned about whatever he was gonna say. I entered the car and sat at the backseat. The ride home was quiet and when we got home, I was walking straight towards my room to get some rest when I eavesdropped my father and mother arguing about something.

  They later came to a conclusion but before I could think of running to my room, they already caught me."Enter" , my father said looking more upset than he was earlier. I sat down waiting for someone to start the conversation but I got the opposite.

   No One moved an inch . They just kept shut as if what they were gonna say was heavier than his mouth or he was finding it hard to compose himself. When I was getting tired of this awkward moment I decided to leave.

   "we are relocating to the states" my dad said looking concerned. He was definitely worried about what my response was gonna be. It took me quite a while to figure out what he said although he made himself clear.

  "Dad how could you make that type of decision. What about school, my friends my career. What about... "I trailed off wiping the tear that managed to escape from my face. My mom was definitely crying but I didn't bother to look at her.. "I already got you transferred to a school in the states. Get your passport I already booked us a ticket we are travelling tomorrow " my dad said facing my mom who was finding it hard to stop her tears.

   " just a school? What? Why? When? there is no way I am going there" I replied leaving the room as soon as I finished. "justin!!" my dad yelled but I didn't give him a reply as I walked through the hallway definitely sobbing when I tripped and fell on my bed.. I knew that there was nothing I can do to change my dad's mind. Definitely nothing.

My dad is a very strict and disciplined man . So he won't change his mind easily . All I could do is run away from home but that won't change a thing. "A Celebrity ran away from home" would be a good article right? .I can't do it . I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

___________________________________
It's touching right?? Did you see that coming? How do you feel about it? It happened to me once but then I just had to change my school. Believe me it wasn't easy.. Anyways leave your answers in the comments

If you have any suggestions or questions kindly comment below. hugs and kisses ..

Princess_pearls 💖