Chapter Four - Masquerading it up!!

Okay I know I'm skipping some episodes and such but I want to get to the juicy bits!! So im sorry!!! :D 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

'I was surrounded in a beautiful meadow a pallet of colours ranging from light yellow to a vibrant red, the smell was overwhelming but in a good way. A large grin was on my face as I twirled happily. I was in a white dress that came down to my knees, it was strapless but clung to my body in all the right places. My hair was curled and it floated down pass my shoulders to the middle of my back. "Sarafina!" I heard a voice call my name, turning round I saw Stefan waving his hand in the air a grin on his face. Waving back to him I laughed at his outfit he looked as if he had just stepped out of the 18th century his hair was also different. Running over to him his once happy face looked panic stricken, he started to shout something but I was unable to make it out clearly. As I was a few metres away from him I felt arms enclose my waist, spinning round I came face to face with Damon, but he too was different. He was wearing similar clothing to Stefan and his hair was longer.

He smiled lightly at me his blue eyes shining with a hidden agenda. Tilting my head to the side I smiled awkwardly, pulling myself out of his hold I pointed over to Stefan but was confused seeing he was no longer there, turning back to Damon a small yelp passed my lips. His face had mutated into that of a demon, his fangs were bared as his eyes turned black whilst veins protruded from his skin. Backing away I bolted my bare feet hitting the ground in heavy thuds, my breath came out in ragged jolts, the trees and bushes brushed against me ripping my skin and clothes apart. I could hear Damon's heavy breathe behind me, a rumbling growl coming from his throat. Turning to look behind me I instantly regretted it as my body collided with someone Else's, before I could get my bearings my body was smashed against a tree. 

Looking up a gasp passed my lips, Caroline? She smiled down at me, but she was different her smile wasn't sweet or comforting it was twisted... Almost demented. Suddenly her face turned into what Damon's did "Sweet dreams Sara.." She cooed before lunging at my throat.' 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I woke up with a start, hand clasping at my chest. I felt horrible and sweaty as my clothes clung to my body. A small whimper came from me, I ran my hands through my damp hair. My breathing was heavy as I felt my heart erratically beat. Shakily getting out of bed I made my way into my bathroom, splashing colder water on my face I calmed my breathing down. 'What the hell was that...' I thought softly swallowing the lump in my throat. Walking back into my room a small scream came from me, seeing someone standing at my window. 

Hearing my scream the person turned round, it was Elena. I sighed in relief mock glaring at her I whined "Why did you do that? I almost had a heart attack!" She giggled before plonking onto my bed rolling her eyes. "I know I could hear your heart beat!" She teased dramatically, causing me too roll me eyes. Walking over to my wardrobe I started to filter through my clothing attempting to rid myself of the nightmare.

"What's got you all jumpy?" Elena questioned from behind me, turning to face her I nibbled my bottom lip considering whether to tell her or not. Deciding I would I moved to sit beside her, grabbing hold of her shoulders gently I made eye contact. "Don't laugh at me okay?" My voice was low and soft as I just stared at her. Shrugging her shoulders out of my grip she nodded her head "I wont."

So I repeated to her everything that I saw in my head, exaggerating things with my hands as I dramatised nearly everything. But I was scared, petrified actually but me joking about it helped me put a cover up, building a wall around my true emotions. She had a blank expression on her face as she listened to me, not once interrupting my rambling. Once I was done I took  large breath of air looking down "And that is why I'm all jumpy..." I finished looking up to her again trying to see what she thought of it all.