Chapter 15 - A monster within

Read the comment at the bottom, there is a competition :) - Image to the side created by CelticFae

~

-//- Sara’s pov -//-

I sighed happily as the warm water hit my body I had woken up with a pounding headache and the liquid coming from the shower head was very much welcomed. I ran my hands through my dripping hair closing my eyes shut just relaxing allowing my brain to wonder into nothingness. I jumped slightly when the radio in my room turned on the song DNA by Little Mix blaring out, frowning I called out “Kyle is that you?”

I got no reply, so with a shrug off my shoulders I mumbled to myself “I’m finally losing it…” After a few more minutes in the shower I decided it was time to get out considering I had to meet Elena later. Stepping out I frowned looking round but not finding my towel, I could have sworn I brought one in with me. Shrugging my shoulders I walked into my bedroom seeing my towel lying on my bed.

Wrapping it around my body I turned round a scream leaving my lips seeing Kol standing in front of me “AHH what the hell! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!” By the look on his face I knew he had seen everything, it was obviously him who turned on my radio and taken my towel from the bathroom.

He laughed lightly rolling his eyes “Easy darling you’ll give yourself a heart attack”

I scowled at him, clutching the towel tightly to my body “Why the hell are you in my room, and you stole my towel you’re… You’re insane!” He laughed again shaking his head clearly amused “Oh come on I just wanted to come see you, is that a crime…” He teased but rolled his eyes seeing the look I was sending him.

“Fine, I just wanted to tell you I’m leaving”

I smirked slightly murmuring a “halleluiah” He smirked clearly hearing me, he cocked his head to the side his brown eyes flashing brightly “Cute” 

-//- Kol’s pov -//-  

I watched her with a great amount of interest she was the picture of perfection well that would be what my brother would say. But I had to admit she was a beautiful woman…

Which was a plus point for me I didn’t have much interest in her except for her blood, sexual reasons and to antagonise my older brother. I smirked seeing her eyes scan over me, I knew girls like her they wanted a challenge someone to fight for the ‘alpha’ position. And I would give her one hell of fight, and the thought of bedding her before my brother sent adrenalin rushing through my body.

There was a saying ‘treat them mean, keep them keen’ and that is what I did all the time, and it was working a treat with this one. My charm and wit, constant teasing and all of my other little quirks were driving her insane I could see it in the way she looked at me.

She knew I was a heartbreaker but she was one too, and for that it was an instant attraction, two heartbreakers together in one bed… Well let’s just say it would be one hell of a night.

I slowly stepped towards her a smirk on my lips “You and I both know you like me” She tensed slightly watching me with inquisitive eyes. I chuckled moving another foot towards her “Remember I can hear your heart beat” She stepped back slightly biting down onto her lip, when she did that it was as if something exploded inside my stomach… I could now see what Niklaus was talking about.

I shook my head over so slightly so she didn’t see it as I moved closer now just a foot away from her pressed up figure against the wall “Or the way your breath hitches”

“Or your body tenses” Her eyes flickered to my lips then back to my eyes, her heart was racing body quivering ever so slightly. I was now right in front of her, my body pressed against hers I could feel the warmth from her body connecting with the slight coldness of mine. I dipped my head downwards my nose brushing against hers “Everything about you screams that you want me”