Chapter Three - Im not good at distracting...

-// Third person //- 

Elena shuffled in her bed, feeling the warmth coming from her friend on her left, she opened her eyes seeing brown hair she smiled slightly before closing them again, she gave a small yawn rolling away from the sleeping girl. Subconsciously she snuggled into the body to her right, her head laying onto the persons chest as she attempted to fall back asleep.

Her body stiffened hearing "Rise and shine, sleepy head!" her eyes shot open as a scream passed her lips "Aah!" Hearing the scream the other girl shot up in panic, her eyes wide but drooped with sleep, she turned to see why Elena was screaming but found herself to become in-tangled int he quilt before her body fell hitting the ground below, a groan passing her full shaped lips. Elena winced hearing her friend hit the ground with a loud thud, she turned to face the blue eyes vampire glaring her eyes narrowing "What are you doing?! Get out!"

Damon smirked his eyes sparkling as he looked at the two girls "You know you were dreaming about me. Explains the drool..." Elena grunted rubbing her eyes in agitation "Ugh. Oh, my God"

Sara groaned running a hand through her slightly tousled hair, she placed her head in her hands before falling backwards, whining "I knew I should have stayed at home last night..." Damon smirked at the blue eyed girl, amusement flashing in his eyes. Elena glared at Damon before looking to her alarm clock, her eye twitching "6:00 A.M. seriously? Do you really have nothing better to do at 6:00 A.M.?" 

Sara giggled from then ground "Of course he doesn't..." Elena smirked at Sara's comment, but Damon on the other hand grabbed the pillow fro under his elbow chucking it at her, hitting her directly in the face.  "Fine" He muttered "don't come with me to bring Stefan home. See ya..." He got off the bed heading to the door. 

Elena frowned before calling out "Wait. Wait, wait, wait. What? What are you talking about? Where is he?" A sly smile spread onto his face as he turned back to face her "Windy city" Sarafina sat up raising an eyebrow, tilting her head whilst rubbing one of her eyes "He's in Chicago? Well, how do you know?"

Damon turned his gaze onto the girl on the floor, a smirk flooding his face "It came to me in a dream. I was naked. You would have loved it." He winked chuckling "Start packing."

Elena looked down to her bed mumbling "Is he OK?" Damon shrugged walking over to her drawers "Well, let's just say he's not there to meet Oprah.." He opened one of her draws pulling out some underwear, a grin hitting his lips "Ooh. Put these in the "yes" pile!" Elena glared moving over to him, snatching her underwear out of his hand and putting it back in the drawer. 

Sarafina watched them for a moment, before standing up getting back into the bed, pulling the quilt over her head. Just as she closed her eyes the blanket was ripped off of her, making another whine pass her lips "Why?!" 

"Because you are coming with us" He replied blandly, making her look up at him confusion etched in her face "Why?" she repeated. He smirked, a dark look overcoming his face "Because you are the distraction!" He chimed out happily.

Sarafina glared at him, muttering under her breath "Fan-tas-tic"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

I placed my head against the coolness of the window, the freshness of it waking me up. "How you doing back there?" I looked forward seeing Damon looking at me over his shoulder, in reply I grunted moving my head to lean it on the back of Elena's chair. He chuckled happily at my reaction before glancing at Elena who was fondly playing with the necklace "I sure Hope we find him, 'cause it would suck if the last memento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace..."