Chapter Nine - Unwanted Visitor

-// Third person //- 

A cool breeze floated through the boarding house, nothing stirred on the upper stairs of the building. But in the basement three figures stood over a forth, the body on the floor looked dead a dagger sticking out of his chest. The brown haired girl gave a sigh looking at the two men beside her, running a hand through her hair she disappeared upstairs. Dragging her feet as she went. 

She headed towards the room at the end, opening up the door she instantly shivered. The room was colder then everywhere else, she looked up a frown on her face. She could see the balcony doors were open, which was oddly peculiar because they were usually closed. Walking over to them she froze seeing an emotionless figure laying outside, a red liquid flowing around her. She gasped walking closer seeing who it was, a small scream passed her lips before she cried out "Stefan!" 

In a second both boys were standing beside her, concern evident in their faces. She didn't look at them, and there was no need to tell them what was wrong, they could smell it. Turning their heads they grimaced seeing the young girl laying there, the brown haired man flashed to her side. His finger on her neck searching for a pulse, he sighed in relief in finding one. He looked over to the brown  haired girl, her eyes were welling up at the sight. The black haired man swallowed as guilt over came him.... 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

A small groan passed my lips as my eyes flickered open, I found myself in Damon's bed. Sitting up I massaged my neck recalling last nights events. I felt something move beside me, looking down I saw Elena. I smiled watching her twitch in her dream, a small chuckle passing my lips, she slowly sat up looking round trying to figure out where she was. Her eyes finally landed on me, a gasp passed her lips "Are you okay? I was so worried about you? I thought you would never wake up? Damon should have made sure you were okay? I cannot believe him!" She rushed out her arms flailing around.

I chuckled watching her "Calm down Elena, I'm fine. And you cant blame Damon it wasn't his fault, how was he to know that Elijah would wake up and bite me?" I laughed again but it was more nervous then the first time. A movement by the door made me look over, Damon was lent against the door frame a smirk on his face "See Elena, Sara doesn't blame me" 

Elena glared at him whilst giving my hand a squeeze, she moved out of the bed turning to me "You are staying off school today, Stefan had to feed you his blood so Damon" She turned to give him a small glare before looking back "Is going to look after you in till the blood is out of your system." I nodded my head with a smile, feeling slightly light headed. She smiled back "I'm going to go get ready, ill come check on you before I go" She then walked out of the room, shoving into Damon's shoulder.

I giggled leaning back on the head rest "She is angry with you" I taunted weakly, amusement flashing in my eyes. He chuckled lightly moving to sit beside me, a flash of concern appeared in his eyes as his hand rubbed the side of my face. He moved onto the bed, maneuvering me around so I was now in his lap, my head in the nook of his neck.

"I should have took you with me when I found out Elijah was alive..." 

I shook my head slightly breathing heavily out "No, you wasn't to know that he would attack me... Don't worry about it, I'm fine" I tried to be convincing but my voice wobbled slightly. He sighed lightly stroking my lower back. "Your friendship means alot to me Sara, I know we didn't get along well--"

I quickly cut him off "That's because you were an arse"

He smirked rolling his eyes "Anyway! I care about you, so I will not allow him or anyone to hurt you again, got it?"