Chapter Ten - Down, and more down...

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

"Morning" Elena's voice rang out as I walked into the kitchen I gave her a small smile the expression not reaching my eyes "Morning" I greeted back. She poured herself a coffee handing me one "How you doing?" She asked as I took the cup from her hand. A small sigh passed my lips it had been two days since Stefan killed my dad, and so far I hadn't returned home my brothers were both in England and I was staying at Elena's. I looked up to her taking a small sip of my drink replying "I'm fine Elena, you asked me that yesterday and the day before. I am fine."

Elena exhaled heavily, warming her hands with her cup "Okay, okay I was just curious"

I sighed once again, not wanting to snap at her but I just couldn't help it. Leaning against the side I decided to change the subject "Whats the plan for today?" I questioned curiously, leaning all my weight on my left leg. 

"Bonnie wants to see us for some reason, I don't know what though..." She replied slowly sipping her coffee. I nodded looking out the window, thinking over what Bonnie wanted to see us for. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I scrunched up my nose on entering the witch house, a shiver running up my spine. Elena linked her arm with mine giving it a small squeeze, we all headed downstairs seeing the four coffins. I frowned tilting my head, so this was were he was hiding them... 

Bonnie looked over at both of us "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message" Elena scowled slightly, crossing her arms "I just can't believe you guys have kept this from me this whole time!" I sighed leaning against the wall "Hey I've been left out the loop too..." 

"I didn't want to involve you Sara.. You know..." She muttered softly, biting her lower lip. She then turned to face Elena "Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you" 

Elena rolled her eyes before stating "So these are the rest of his family?"

Bonnie nodded "Yeah, Elijah and two others" She walked over to the 4th coffin, giving the lid a small tug Now this one... Is the one we can't open. We don't know who's in it or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me that it'll help kill Klaus.." Once she finished her sentence Stefan appeared at the doorway his eyes narrowing, I couldn't help but flinch my stomach churning as the other nights events replayed in my head. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan growled out looking over at Bonnie. She shrugged her shoulder before replying calmly "I needed them to know about the coffin" Elena wandered over to my side, grabbing hold of my arm comfortingly "You okay?" She whispered, I nodded my head stiffly replying with a quick "Yeah."

Stefan scowled "And I needed you to keep them out of it, Bonnie!" Elena narrowed her eyes releasing my arm and stepping towards him "So what are you going to do, Stefan? Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?" He glanced at her, his face emotionless "Don't tempt me, Elena"

Bonnie shook her head rubbing her arm "I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her, and Sara is here because..." She trailed off glancing at me. I looked to the ground feeling all of there eyes on me, looking back up "I'm going to wait outside..." As I walked out I swear I saw regret flash in the green eyes of Stefan, but I ignored it feeling my anger erupt through me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Los alamitos?" Elena asked looking at a photo holding it out to Bonnie, she shook her head with a frown "Um, too old.." I looked down at the one in my hand saying "Honolulu?" Bonnie giggled replying "Ugh, I wish. How many of these are there?"