Chapter Ten - (filler chapter)

-// Sarafina's pov //-

I rubbed the sleeping dust from my eyes, sighing as I heard the small knock on my door. Sitting up I groaned out "Come in..." The door slowly started to open revealing the brown hair of my younger brother. Mark grinned over at me, his eyes shining happily. He skipped over to my bed before plonking himself on the end, he gazed round my room before locking gazes with me.

"So.. Are we hanging out today?" He questioned, smiling.

I chuckled, messing up his hair with my left hand. I slowly started to nod but my phone started tor ing, I gave him a small smile before placing the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, its Stefan... Can you come over to the boarding house?" His voice was slow and kind of cold.

I frowned at his request glancing at Mark, biting my lower lip I came to conclusion that there would be a reason for me to go over. So with a sigh I replied "Of course, Ill be there soon." I looked to Mark apologetically "Sorry little man, but I have to go do something. But I pinky swear we will hang out soon!" I held out my little finger, smiling warmly at him.

He sighed a sad look washing over him, but he quickly replaced it with a small grin. He linked pinkys with me before jumping up "Okay, I shall hold you to that sissy!" He then continued out my room, closing the door behind him. I smiled warmly running a hand through my hair, I then proceeded to get up and dressed, heading to the boarding house. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

On getting to the door of the boarding house it opened automatically, revealing Stefan. I gave him a warm smile but all I got in return was a blank stare. Sighing I walked in past him seeing Damon and Elena in the library, Elena looked upset so instantly I walked to her wrapping my arm round her shoulder. "You okay?" I mumbled softly, she shook her head and quickly got my up to scratch with the events that happened last night.

Elena sighed softly "Do you really think that Isobel's telling the truth that word's gotten out about the doppelganger?" 

Stefan shook his head "Look, I don't trust a word that she says, but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning" Elena looked tot he ground before looking back to hi, biting her lower lip nervously. "You know, you should just stay here. It's better for us to keep an eye on you" Damon muttered, walking to the bar pouring himself a drink.

Stefan snorted "What, in the house that any vampire can enter? No. Her house is safer!" Damon rolled his eyes before shrugging his shoulders "Well, then we'll stay there..." 

Elena frowned at them both, crossing her arms "So is that the plan? Neither of you will let me out of your sight again?" Damon turned to her smirking "Let me know when you come up with a better one." I chuckled slightly earning myself a glare from Stefan. Elena sighed " Fine. Then one of you 2 bodyguards is gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon" Stefan quickly piped up "That'd be me"

Damon shook his head "Not me. I have witch stuff to attend to with Bonnie" He turned his head to look at me "And you my llittle minx are coming with" I couldnt help but wince when he called me that, feeling the death glare from Stefan on my skin. 

I couldn't take it anymore, thee glares the cold shoulder it was driving me mad, turning to face him I gave him my own glare "Stefan, can I have a word" My voice was stern, my jaw locking. Elena looked at me nervously, giving a glance to Damon who just shrugged his shoulders. Stefan slowly nodded his head, walking out the room too the kitchen, me following behind. 

He stopped turning to face me "Okay, what do you want to talk about" He was blunt, crossing his arms over his chest.

I frowned at him before blurting out "What is wrong with you! why are you acting so cold, ive done nothing wrong, your acting like a complete and utter arse!" My fists slowly clenched by my side, as my eyes narrowed.