Chapter Two - Ermm hiking?

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

I smiled politely as I sat listening to Mrs Lockwood, nodding my head once in awhile as she reminisced about the past and mine and Tyler's antic's. I giggled slightly recalling the time I locked Tyler in a closet and got distracted by something and he was in there for hours. He was not pleased! Carol laughed with me but she seemed slightly off, nervous and anxious almost. I frowned watching as she poured herself a glass of scotch, I looked to the door hearing Tyler arrive he looked over slightly shocked I was here that early "Hey, mom. Sara" 

He moved over kissing Carol on the cheek, he turned to me amusement appearing in his eyes. Bringing one of his hands to his lips he blew me a kiss, winking. I grinned with a small giggle, he is such an idiot. 

"Morning, sweetheart. Coffee's hot" Carol called out, smiling sheepishly.

He nodded pouring himself a glass, he looked seeing the glass of alcohol in her hand "Rough night?" He asked curiously. She smiled nodding with a weak chuckle "Uh, rough week. I'm a little stressed. You?" Tyler grinned slightly looking down, shrugging his shoulders "Feeling pretty good" I grinned with him, knowing exactly the reason he was feeling 'good'. 

Carol looked around the room before stating "You know, if you're going to bring a girl home, I wish she'd have the tact to not sneak out like a prostitute..." My mouth fell partially agape at her words, Caroline snuck out? That didn't seem like her at all... Tyler must of been thinking the same thing as me as he asked "I'm sorry. She snuck out?"

Carol nodded "Hm." he frowned bringing his cup to his lips, he took a small sip his face grimacing in disgust "Whoa. I think the cream's bad..." He placed the cup down on the table before indicating to me he was leaving. I nodded rising up off the chair to stand beside him. He walked over to Carol who had seemed to perk up "Don't wait up tonight" he lent forward kissing her cheek, he then grabbed my hand pulling me out the door, he faltered slightly looking over his shoulder "Oh, and Caroline, she's not a prostitute.." He then walked out the door with me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When I left with Tyler we ended up at the grill, but before we could have a good gossip about his last night events we were cornered by Elena. She was asking questions about were werewolves would go in the mountains, I frowned knowing she was on a Stefan hunt. 

Tyler looked at her intently giving me small glances once in awhile "A lot of us like to keep to ourselves for the full moon, chain ourselves up. But there are some werewolves that like to gather in places were they don't have to do that, where they can enjoy it" Elena tilted her head to the side, confused "What kind of places?" She asked.

Tyler replied "Mountains, state parks, deserts, that kind of stuff"

"Anywhere in Tennessee?" She asked again. Tyler nodded holding out his hand "Yeah. Here. Give me your phone. I'll try to pull up a map" Elena handed over her phone watching as he started to research things up "Thanks for this. I know it's asking a lot..."

Tyler shrugged "As Caroline-" He paused looking to me with a mock glare "And Sarafina likes to remind me, Stefan's in this mess because I bit Damon. I figure I owe you one. Have you talked to Caroline today?" Elena shook her head "No. Why?" He shrugged nonchalantly "Just curious." He handed her phone back to her "Here...That's your best bet"

Elena smiled thankfully rising to her feet "Thanks.." She then walked away heading towards Ric. I turned my gaze to Tyler biting my lower lip, he sighed with a laugh "Go on, we can talk later.." I grinned leaning forward and kissing his cheek before walking after Elena. Catching them in-between a conversation "We'll be out of there before the moon is full. If you don't come with me, I'm going by myself. What? You're the one who told me that I could handle things on my own now"