Chapter Nine - Spiral downwards

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

I skipped down the stairs heading into the kitchen "Morning daddy!" I sung out. My father looked over the newspaper at me, a tiny grin on his lips "Morning sweetie" 

I moved over to the breakfast table grabbing an apple biting out a large chunk, he watched me shaking his head. I grinned widely at him before opening my mouth showing off the mashed up apple, he grimaced before chucking the tea towel at me shooing me out. I laughed shouting out "See you later!" I opened the front door allowing it to swing closed behind me, I spun round to face my car when a voice made me jump out of my skin.

"Morning" 

I breathed out slightly seeing the green eyed vampire a few feet to the left of me "Gosh Stefan! you scared me" He smirked slightly his arms crossed, he slightly tilted his head to the side "We haven't spoke in awhile... So I thought we should have a little chat" 

I frowned running a hand through my straight hair "I'm actually on my way out..." He stepped closer to me, shrugging his shoulders "It wont take a moment." I slowly nodded my head playing with the strap on my shoulder bag. He relaxed his arms by his side "Now I've seen you've been spending quite a bit of time with Klaus.."

"Wha--" I started but he cut me off by waving one of his hands. "Yeah, well it needs to stop." 

I frowned raising an eyebrow "Stefan I'm not purposefully hanging out with him! He just turns up!" I attempted to explain to him. He just brushed me off "Well you need to try harder to avoid him..." I didn't understand what he was saying, so I crossed my arms "Why? I don't understand..." I breathed out. 

Stefan cocked his head further to the side, a dark smile on his lips "Lets just say he seems to enjoy your company, and we cant have him getting cozy in mystic falls can we?" I snorted starting to back away from him "You are being ridiculous!" I turned full away from him heading to my car.

Just as I opened the door his hand slammed it back shut, making me flinch. " Now, now... Don't be stupid! Just listen to what I'm saying.. If I find you with Klaus again there is going to be consequences..." I scowled up at him confused "What consequences?" 

"Oh you don't need to worry about that unless it happens" He smirked slightly removing his hand from my car door stepping backwards "So have a good day at school!" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My head was still buzzing from mine and Stefan's conversation as I decorated Caroline's locker for her birthday. I was just sticking up a banner that said 'Happy birthday' Elena was beside me putting on some streamers. I bent down grabbing some more blue tact to see Bonnie "Hey!" I greeted her. 

She smiled back "Hey, sorry I’m late, I… I was held up..." Elena grinned over her, shaking her hand slightly "It’s okay. I just got here too. Could you pass me the balloons?" Bonnie nodded handing over the balloons "Thank’s. Why are you running late?" Elena questioned. 

Bonnie shrugged her shoulders "I was working on some new spells. You?" 

"Working with Alaric." She paused looking down before looking back up continuing "So, I have something I need to tell you, and you’re not gonna like it..." Bonnie raised an eyebrow tilting her head "What happened?" 

Elena bite her lower lip "Jeremy is gonna be leaving town for a while. He will stay with old family friend in Denver, until the whole thing with Klaus blows over." Bonnie shook her head confusion evident on her face "Jeremy world just leave you deal with Klaus on your own?" Elena nodded her head slowly "I know, I asked Damon to compel him..."