Chapter Eleven - Bathing with an Original?!

-//- Sara’s pov -//-

Pain… That’s all I could register at the moment. My body ached all over, each muscle twitching. 

Forcing my eyes open I looked round the room I was in, at first nothing clicked but as the fogginess left my mind I realised I was in Tyler’s room. But the pain was something of a mystery to me, well of course in till I removed myself from the bed to find that I was completely naked! 

I could feel the heat break out on my cheeks, swallowing the lump in my throat I looked over my shoulder to see Tyler still sleeping soundly. Creeping to the mirror a slight gasp came from me as I examined the condition of my body.

Bruises littered my skin turning the once lightly tanned colour into a variation of blue and purple, bite marks covered nearly every inch of my neck and shoulders, even some were scattered across my stomach and back. 

I used one of my fingers to lightly trace the huge bruise on my left side my finger ran over a bump on my rib which made me gasp in pain. It was obvious it was broken, biting my lower lip I tried to figure out what happened. But nothing came up my mind was blank, I knew once Klaus had dropped me off I had started to drink almost straight away making Tyler join me, and we had gotten completely and utterly wasted…

But I’ve never been so drunk that I couldn’t recall the night before events, it made me feel sick to my stomach. I had just slept with my best friend a boy who was like my brother… Could it be considered incest? I shuddered at the thought my nose scrunching up. 

My face paled when Caroline popped into my head, my eyes welled up with tears. I had just slept with my best friend’s boyfriend… 

I was scum! A horrendous despicable person! 

Walking back over to my clothes I pulled them on with great difficulty being as silent as possible as to not wake Tyler. Once they were on I pulled on a spare hoodie that I had left here age’s ago, it was quite large coming down to my mid-thigh, it was thick and covered up every injury that was on my body. 

Creeping out the room I had just made it down stairs when Tyler appeared in front of me, he was now in shorts and t-shirt. His face was pale and eyes were full of panic and disgust, not for me but for him. 

 “Sara…” He whispered out.

I quickly shook my head, putting my hand up “D-don’t Ty!” I looked to the ground before looking back up at him “We made a huge mistake, which we will both regret for the rest of our lives, but let’s not relieve it”

He swallowed loudly “I hurt you! I-I… My bloodlust overcame me, I'm so, so sorry! I couldn’t control myself, I thought I had it under control but I haven’t! I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you, you were completely out of it…” He ran his hands through his hair frustrated. “I got one small taste of your blood and I lost it… You’re the one person in the world I never wanted to bite! Never!” 

Sighing softly I pulled my sleeves over my hands “It’s… It’s okay Ty… It’s not me you should be apologising too”

He seemed to freeze releasing what I meant “Oh man! Caroline!”    “What am I going to do…”

I slightly shrugged my shoulders, running a hand through my hair “I don’t know…” I glanced to him then to the door  “I have to go, ill… I’ll see you around” I muttered not waiting for a reply just walking out of the Lockwood’s house.