Chapter Twelve - Two originals in one day?

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

I was now sitting on the sofa at the boarding house, being held by will may I add. Stefan was at the moment pacing up and down the length of the room whilst he was on the phone to Elena. Damon was leaning against the bar a drink in hand. I looked up towards Stefan hearing him groan in anger. 

"Did she just hang up on you?" Damon asked curiously.

Stefan slowly nodded "She did" Damon chuckled lightly but it sounded strained "She's lost it." Stefan sighed lightly, sitting down beside me on the couch "If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's her..." Damon crossed his arms after putting his drink down on the counter "Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus, Stefan. He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her!"

Stefan shook his head defiantly "She'll kill herself in the process. Elena's looking for another way"

Damon snorted "Her way's going to get her killed. So we need to find her and stop her!" He moved towards the door but was stopped by Stefan "No, you need to back off!" Damon growled lightly "What?!" 

"Look, I don't like this any more than you do. But we need to trust her. We gotta just let her do her thing"

Damon glared at him "That might be your plan. Mine's better" He once again tried to leave but Stefan caught onto his arm "I said back off!" Damon breathed out heavily, yanking his arm out of his hold. "Whatever..." his gaze soon landed on me. "Did you know anything about this?" He questioned harshly. 

I flinched at his look, I shook my head walking away from them. "No of course not!" I kept my back to them, knowing that if I made eye contact I would break. 

"Sara.." Stefan mumbled slowly, his patience wearing thin. I didn't say anything, I crossed my arms staring out the window, seeing them in the reflection. I gave a small squeal of horror when Damon had disappeared and was now in my face. "Sara!" He snapped loudly, glowering down at me.

I flinched bringing my hands up in front of me "Okay, OK..." I sighed "I knew, but she promised me not to say anything.." I turned to face Stefan sticking out my pinky finger "She made me pinky promise! What was I supposed to do, huh?" Stefan couldn't help but let the a smile appear on his face, he chuckled softly rolling his eyes. "I understand" He mumbled.

Damon growled behind me, crossing his arms "Your lucky your cute, my little minx.." I looked over my shoulder grinning at him "Yep, its a life saver.." I drawled out sarcastically. Making them both chuckle. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I was finally allowed to leave the boarding house, the breeze played with my hair pulling it about gently. My phone started to buzz in my pocket reaching in and pulling it out, I put the device to my ear. "Hello?" A voice I recognised instantly came through the phone "Hey Sara!" 

A grin appeared on my face "Jenna!" I chimed happily, I always saw her as a big sister. She always looked out for me, even if it could sometimes be embarrassing or a pain. She giggled on the other end "I just got back from campus, want to come over? Have a catch up? I was hoping to find Elena but she isn't answering her cell.." 

I bit my lip before quickly replying "Sure, ill be over soon. I'm not far from your house. And Elena? Erm I'm not sure, ill text her and see where she is.." I quickly said goodbye, heading over to the Gilbert house hold. Before I knocked on the door, I texted Stefan.

Jenna is home, how do I keep her away from Rik? 

I soon got a reply, even by text I could tell he was panicking.