Chapter Eleven - Klaus

-// Third person //- 

 Alaric opens up his closet door pulling out two shirts, he looked over his shoulder to Elena who was tied to the chair. But on closer look it wasn't Elena at all it was Katherine, and Rik wasn't being himself either. He was being possessed by Klaus. He grunted in disgust groaning out "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He turned on his heels showing the shirts to Katherine "OK, bad, or badder?" 

Katherine gave a small sigh before replying "The dark colors suit you better..."

He smirked "Oh, thank you, honey. OK, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore’s possession, correct?" 

Katherine nodded her head "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house" She was watching the possessed man like a hawk, fear evident in her brown eyes. 

"OK, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is" The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzz kill..." He groaned running his ands through his hair as he put on the darker coloured shirt. Katherine quickly replied "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna"

He nodded slowly "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" 

Katherine looked thoughtful "You need to pick up Sarafina for school, her father is out of town and I believe her car is in the garage.." 

He looked over to her "Sarafina? The one with the good blood?" She nodded her head to him. "So how good is her blood?" A small smirk formed on Rik's lips, a mischievous look in his eyes. Katherine squirmed slightly from the look before shrugging her shoulders "Its hard to resist, Elijah even had a hard time..." He frowned nodding his head, he moved over to her, lightly touching the side of her face. She flinched.

"Oh, so jumpy" He mocked.

Katherine shook her head in fear "Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know!" 

He smirked, tilting his head to the side "You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hm? Anything? Tell me.." He looked deeply within her eyes, compelling her to tell him. 

She froze for a few seconds before replying in monotone "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger" He frowned his eyes narrowing slightly "Bonnie the best friend? And then you said she didn't have her powers anymore" 

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop" She replied sourly. Rik's face scrunched up "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that..." 

Katherine suddenly burst, she shook her head and pleaded "Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it!" 

He scoffed harshly "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long!" He pulled a knife from his pocket, a sadistic look spreading across his face "I want you to take this knife... And stab yourself" He was compelling her. She took the knife from him and stabbed herself in the thigh, a grimace passing across her face. "Now take it out" She took it out wincing, her wound instantly healing. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs" 

"Where are you going?" She asked

He smirked "I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger" He lent forward kissing her on the forehead. He chuckled lightly "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again, please" He ordered walking out of the apartment.