- 1 -

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Liz's POV

Flashback
~Day of graduation~

I couldn't wait any longer. It was really the day I would graduate! The day I would finally leave school and live my life.
It was the most exciting thing for me and I was happy I got to enjoy this moment with my best friend Amanda.
We both were inseparable. We went through everything together. Our friendship was the most important thing to us. We were there for each other. In good and bad times. Rainy or sunny days. If I needed her, I could call her. Haha..there was one time I got a rejection and called her around 3am.

Of course she picked up and I told her everything. She cheered me up. We didn't lived that far from another, so she decided she would come over and that's exactly what she did. I was confused when she texted me that I should open the door, but extremely happy when I hugged her and we laid down in my bed together. She stayed over and I cried into her shoulder. We ate ice cream and watched cheesy movies together. Those typical romance movies where you start to cry with your best friend. Yeah..that. We were the perfect cliche. Two hearts, one soul.

Back to reality and my problem. I didn't know what I should wear. Amanda would wear a dark red dress under the robe and black high heels. We promised that we would match, so I also looked for red dresses, but none of them matched with Amanda's or looked good on me. Then an idea came to my mind. Amanda and I were totally into anime's, mangas and that stuff.
When she wears a dark red dress, I would just wear a deep blue one and then we're Klance!
Okay that's stupid..but I really like the blue one..and I have matching shoes for that.

I always had that one special deep blue dress and I wanted to wear it. But after Amanda told me about her dress, I just wanted to match.
I call Amanda.
So I called Amanda and apparently interrupted her in her hair styling process.

A: Hey Liz what's up?
L: I wanted to ask or rather tell you something about my dress choice.
A: Go ahead.
L: well I couldn't find a red dress that matches to yours or fit me. And I though about wearing another one.
A: Which one then?
L: A deep blue one. We would look like-
A: KLANCE! Yes wear it!
L: Really?
A: Yes! That would be even better.
L: Okay then. Thanks Amanda.
A: No problem dear. See you at the graduation then.
L: Yeah. See you.

I ended the call and tossed my phone onto the bed, standing up and walking over to my closet.
I picked out my dress and put it on. It still fit me and I loved how it looked on me. Hopefully Amanda likes it too.

After I put I on I called up my mom and asked her a put her opinion.
„You look absolutely gorgeous sweetie. I'm sure the boys will fight over you." „Mom!" I laughed. „No really. You look amazing." She said and I blushed. „Thank you." I replied. I looked at myself in the mirror, turning and looking up and down the dress.
I did like it a lot.

„Look at the Time. We need to head to the hair stylist." My mom reminded me and I looked up and noticed, yes it was time to go.
I put on a jacket and we head out. Getting into the car with this dress was annoying, but we eventually did it and drove to the hair stylist.

I got my hair done quickly. It was a waterfall braid style, open hair and my makeup was done too. I actually felt really pretty and I couldn't wait to see Amanda's reaction and how she looks.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>