- 22 -

Imma upload the next chapter tmr when i'm back from school I promise. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Amanda's POV

I fell to the ground, trying to hold myself on Josh's shirt, but I failed and both of my hands soon found their place in the hot sand and I felt dizzy.

Flashback

I was in the sand. A ball fell to the ground and my head did hurt. A girl came to me. Blonde hair, smaller than me, a cute smile. She held out her hand. A beautiful voice rang to my ears. ,,Are you okay?" She asked. It was soft. I grabbed her hand and got up. My foot found hold in the sand and I touched my head..

Flashback end

I touched my head..just as I did when this girl helped me up. ,,Amanda are you okay?" Josh asked with a concerned expression. I got up and brushed off the sand of my jeans. ,,Yeah I'm fine." I replied looking at my hand. The one I grabbed the girls hand with. I remembered the softness of her touch. It was just the same as when I touched Liz's hand.

,,Do you want to sit down for a second?" I looked at him, shaking my head. ,,No, it's okay. We can continue to walk." I said and we did just that. We walked along the beach for an hour or so until josh decided it's time to get back again. We drove back to the shop. My thoughts were still around the scene that played in my head. I got those flashbacks way too often since I'm back here. It's just like my brain wants to remind me of important things but I keep forgetting them over and over again.

As we arrived at the shop I saw that Liz was taking off her apron through the window. ,,Just in Time." I heard Josh snicker. I smiled and we both got out of the car and made our way to Liz.

,,Hey guys!" She greeted with a smile plastered on her face. I smiled back and so did Josh with a quick wave. We approached the counter which Liz leaned on. ,,So..A smoothie for all of us now?" Josh asked and both me and Liz nodded. Liz paid for us all and Izzy made the smoothies. We sat down at a table and talked about various things. At some point Liz started to talk about her Highschool life.

,,And then me and.." Liz suddenly stopped talking and looked at me for a second. Her blue-greyish eyes met mine and I was lost for a glimpse second.
I looked away and at my smoothie. The cold water drops ran down the outside of the cup.

,,It's fine Liz. You don't need to tell us." Josh said. I looked up again, seeing that Liz looked down just like me a couple seconds ago. It was as if she was unsure to tell us. Or just to talk about this person in general. ,,Thanks Josh." Liz smiled and Josh smiled back.

Izzy came back a bit after that and reminded Liz that her break was over. She got back up and behind the counter. Me and Josh said our goodbyes and left the shop to go home. I had this weird feeling. I wanted to know who this person is, which Liz was talking about.

I found out sooner than I expected.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>