- 17 -

Lol okay I'm seriously scared that Amanda and Liz are reading my fanfictions bc they said in their recent live stream that they read all of their fanfics...
Amanda, Liz..if you're really reading this..thank you so much! And I'm sorry that you're reading my crap lmao

Also I might change my upload schedule but more of that later.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

3rd person

Liz drove home. She didn't know either to be happy or sad. On one side she was happy since Amanda wanted to see her again, but on the other side, she was sad, because Liz really hoped Amanda would recognize her. Guess it didn't went that way.

Liz didn't do anything at home than calm down. She still was shocked to see Amanda. She made herself a tea and laid herself comfortable down on her couch. She moved out of her parents house long ago. Silence arose. Liz wasn't pleased and turned on the tv. She started the next episode of Fire Force. She just recently started watching it, but Liz immediately fell in love with some characters and started working on a cosplay. It distracted her from her normal life. She really enjoyed cosplaying even when she just started doing it.
As the episodes played along, Liz slowly drifted off into her dream land.

Dream

,,Amanda! Stop!" Liz screamed an attempt to stop Amanda in her track. Amanda stopped and turned around, hot tears streamed down her face. ,,What the fuck do you want?!" She shouted. Never has Liz seen Amanda this broken. ,,Don't leave me!" ,,Don't tell me what the fuck I have to do!" Amanda turned again and continued walking outside. The clouds hid the sun and shaded the sky in a dark grey. Rain poured down. Soon the whole ground was dark and wet. Amanda still walked further. She crossed the street. Liz followed her and grabbed her by her arm. Amanda struggled to break free. ,,Elizabeth let me go!" Liz was shocked. Amanda never used her name. In the entirety of their friendship. Liz let go of Amanda but looked her in the eyes. The rain made their tears seem nonexistent. ,,Please..Amanda..I love you..That wasn't at all what it looked like..please..believe me.." Liz sobbed and broke down in front of Amanda. ,,What was it then?! That clearly was what it looked like!" ,,No Amanda..He kissed me! I don't like boys and you know that!" Her voice broke and so did her heart. She begged Amanda. Her name rolled off her tongue as if she was praying to god. Which she practically was because Amanda was her goddess. Amanda herself knew she could trust Liz. She knew Liz only loved her, but seeing another guy kissing her was too much for Amanda to handle. She kneeled down and took away Liz's hand which covered her face. Her mascara was washed down and her cheeks were puffy. ,,Liz.." Amanda felt guilty. She didn't ever wanted to make Liz feel like shit. She pulled her closer, Liz's head resting on her breast. ,,Listen..I would never leave you..I was just..I didn't know what to do..I saw him kissing you and..everything was so..harrowing." Liz looked up at her. Her heart felt heavy and her lungs burned. Her heart beat faster than ever. Their eyes locked and both lost themselves. „Liz..I believe you." Amanda whispered. The once loud patter of the rain vanished and Liz only heard Amanda. Everything else was forgotten. Liz and Amanda got up together, hand in hand. „I never wanted this Amanda.." „I know Liz.." Amanda suddenly leaned in closer and kissed Liz. Said girl was startled but kissed back after hesitating a bit. She laid her arms around Amanda's neck. Amanda's hands were placed on Liz's waist.
The rain slowly stopped and the sky got brighter again. The sun was revealed from the clouds and it shone down. Liz and Amanda were illuminated in the sunshine. A big rainbow formed at the sky. Liz parted and leaned her forehead against Amanda's and closed her eyes. „I love you Liz. Please forgive me.." Liz nodded slightly, not wanting to say anything. She just wanted to enjoy the silence.

The silence that slowly stopped and an alarm turned on.

Liz woke up. She was sweating and single tears ran down her cheeks. She wiped them away. „Why did I cry?" Liz had no memories at the dream. It all was just a blur. She also realized that the tv was never turned off and she was laid down on her couch. Liz looked at her phone. „Shit!" She forgot to plug it in and it only had like 3%. „I can't charge it now..I need to go to work." Liz quickly stood up and made herself ready. She took the lightning cable and her phone with her to charge it at work.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

So hopefully you liked this chapter..
But back to what've mentioned earlier..
I will change my upload schedule.

It will be only on Thursday. I will upload a chapter at 1pm and another at 3pm
(German Time)
So yeah.

Have a great day/night whenever you read this and see you in the next chapter!