- 5 -

Last flashback chapter
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

3rd person
~Flashback~
Day of graduation

Amanda just stared at Liz with confusion in her eyes. Liz simply shrugged it off since she didn't know what happened either. Jake pulled away. „So glad I found you here." He said and locked eyes with the still paralyzed Amanda. „Uh..glad to see you too I guess. What are you doing here?" Amanda asked as she snapped out of her state.

,,I told you I was coming back to Florida." He smiled innocently. "Yeah but I wasn't expecting you today." Amanda replied honestly. ,,I didn't expect anyone to be honest." Liz said, looking between both of them. ,,Sorry I just wanted to surprise you." Jake said. ,,You could have done that tomorrow you know? When I'm not on my last party with my class." Amanda said while handing over Liz her drink. Liz nodded as a thank you and took a sip.
"I didn't wanted to wait any longer for what I wanted to do all those years."

Jake leaned in close to Amanda, his breath ghosting over her lips and then he kissed her. Amanda tried to push him away, but he simply pushed her against the nearest wall and held her waist with one hand while kissing her aggressively. Time stood still for Liz. That was the thing she was scared about. Not being Amanda's first kiss. Liz was in shock. She couldn't move. All she saw was how this guy kissed Amanda.

Amanda put her hands on his chest, pushing him away finally. She wiped over her mouth, disgusted from the taste of his lips and from herself. She pushed him to the ground and poured her drink on him.

"ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?!" She shouted. All the attention was on her and Jake. ,,I love you Amanda!" He said and tried to stand up. ,,You're mine." Some Girls came and held him down, gesturing for Amanda to leave.
Amanda turned to Liz which eventually snapped out of her gaze the second Amanda spilled the drink. ,,Liz can we go?" Liz simply nodded and followed Amanda with quick steps out of the house and back into the yard.

There was a bench surrounded by a big flower bed. The house was located near a river so they heard the atmospheric rush of the river. They sat down, Amanda done with her nerves and she turned to Liz. She stared at her, her eyes looking like she were about to cry. And so she did. Single silent tears ran down her cheeks, making them wet and glistening.
,,Liz..I..what should I do?" ,,I don't know..Do you like him?" ,,Of course not!" ,,Then tell him."
Amanda sighted, that was clearly too much for her.

Liz suddenly got up and took Amanda's hand, pulling her up with her. ,,We'll go." She simply said and dragged Amanda to the car. Amanda followed quietly. As they went through the crowd, Liz waved to Izzy so she knew they would go. Izzy waved back and turned to the other guests again.

Liz and Amanda drove home. The whole drive was quit and the only things that were heard were the engine and Amanda's heavy breathing as she calmed down. When they arrived home, Liz got out first helping Amanda out. They opened the door and stepped in. Their shoes flying into the next corner, so did Liz's keys. ,,You can go to my room, I will come in a second." Liz said and Amanda followed her command, walking into Liz's room. She fell on her bed.

Liz grabbed some water and walked in too. She placed the bottle on the nightstand and stood in front of Amanda. ,,You wanna change?" She asked. Amanda looked up at her and nodded. ,,You need a shirt don't you?" Liz mocked. ,,How'd you know?" Amanda gasps playfully. ,,I'm a wizard. No but seriously, every time you're here and want to change you always need a shirt or rather want one." Liz laughed as she grabbed one of her shirts. A black one with a tiny chibi Bakugo on it.
,,True because they calm me down.." Amanda giggled and Liz blushed slightly, unnoticed by Amanda.

,,So will you tell him?" Liz asked after they both got changed. ,,Yeah I will. I'll call him so we can meet up tomorrow. Can you come with me?" Liz nodded. "Sure. We can go to Wawa after." She suggested and Amanda agreed.

~That was the start of their new life.~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>