- 26 -

Since some of you really don't have heard of the word patience..here's another chapter.
THATS COMPLETELY OUT OF MY UPLOAD SCHEDULE GEEZ!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

3rd person

Liz didn't woke up in the next following days. Amanda visited Liz in the hospital every day, desperately hoping that Liz would open her eyes again. That she would look at Amanda with her sky blue eyes again. It took a while for Liz's body to heal and calm completely.

While Amanda waited every day for Liz to wake up, she tried to ask Josh about Liz and herself again.
Luckily he broke and Amanda finally got some answers.

,,Who was the Person Liz was talking about?" Amanda asked, a bright shine in her eyes as she was happy that she would finally get to know the truth.
Josh looked at his cup with the hot red tea. ,,Well..the person she talked about was you." Amanda looked at Josh. ,,Me?" She asked in disbelieve. Josh nodded and took a sip from his tea. ,,I only know a few things-" Amanda interrupted him abruptly, wanting to know what those things are.
,,Tell me!" She demanded.

Then Josh started to tell Amanda everything Liz and he talked about.
,,She told me you and her were best friends and that you two grew up together. You went to the same school. Then there was a little fight and you went to the university. That's all I know. You know the rest of the story..or at least half of it.."
,,Because of my accident.." Josh nodded. A silent agreement.

,,That accident caused you to forget important things.." ,,I know. So..does that mean..Liz and I are really best friends?" Again. Josh nodded this time with a sad smile plastered on his face. ,,That's why I get all those flashbacks when I'm with her..My brain wants to remind me of the time with her.." ,,That's what I was thinking too." Amanda looked down. The warm cup securely placed in between her palms.

,,So all those flashbacks..I need to talked to Liz." She got up the cup with her and together with Josh they drove to the hospital again. They walked in and to Liz's room. Amanda pushes open the door and stepped in. She looked around, but where was Liz?

Josh looked around. ,,Her stuff and clothes are gone too." He said and got to Amanda's side. ,,Where did she go?" Amanda asked more to herself than to someone else.

It was still answered. The doctor stepped into the room with a clipboard. He stopped writing on it and looked at the two. ,,What are you two doing here?" He asked. His voice deep and manly. Josh was quicker to answer. ,,We were looking for a girl called Liz. That was her room." ,,Exactly. 'Was'. She was dismissed a few hours ago. She home now I suppose." He smiled and looked back at his clipboard. ,,Please leave this room now. It needs to get ready for the next patient." Amanda and Josh nodded and left the room.

,,Do you know where Liz lives?" Josh asked and looked at Amanda. ,,I think I know someone who does know her address." Amanda and Josh made their way back to the car and drove to the smoothie shop.

Amanda's idea? Asking Izzy for Liz's address.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>