- 29 -

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

3rd person

Liz and Amanda parted, looking lovingly into each others eyes. Liz was the first one to talk. She looked down for a split second, thinking about her choice of vocabulary.

She then opened her mouth and her soft voice was heard in the room. „Amanda listen closely.." Liz began and took Amandas hands. Said one intertwined their fingers and assured Liz that she was listening and that she can go on.
„I really do not want to ruin our friendship with this. And so didn't I when you left, but I can not hide this anymore." Amanda was strained to know what Liz was discoursing about.

„Amanda I.." Liz sighed in distress, not sure how she would depict it without much words. Amandas hand positioned itself on Liz' cheek, caressing over it with light touches. She wanted to indicate Liz, that she was there for her no matter what she would say next.

Liz continued with a tender smile.
„I really like you Amanda..I did for a long time. Before you went to the university..I wanted to tell you that I love you, but then there was this dispute between us. I did not know what to do or how to properly apologize to you. And then..when I finally knew..you were gone and I could not contact you anymore. The years passed and I thought I could get rid of my feeling, but unfortunately I never did. So I suffered and hoped for you to come back." Liz smiled and locked eyes with Amanda.

„And now you're here. With me. And the only sentence I can say is..I love you Amanda." Amanda lost a single salty tear, which was not go by unnoticed by Liz. Her thumb grazed over Amandas cheek to wipe it away gently. „Liz.." Amanda whispered, touched by Liz' words. She leaned her forehead against the the one of her loved one.

She closed her eyes and so did Liz, waiting patiently for Amanda to talk. After another second of silence Amanda just pulled Liz into a tender kiss. She was careful and kisses Liz as if her lips were glass that could easily break. Liz opened her eyes and so did Amanda.

„I love you too Liz." Amanda said quietly. A voice that was meant only for Liz her ears. A deep, mellow sound. Those words were meant to be heard only by Liz.
Liz smiled. She buried her head in Amandas neck, her face all flustered and all of the sudden she was shy like a little kitty. Amanda stroke over Liz' back with careful touches. She then held up Liz' chin and forced her to return Amandas delightful gaze.

„Will you be my girlfriend Liz?"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Oh geez cliffhanger. Again. Well next update will come out in a few minutes..