3

"Every girl I've ever fucked, I always imagined they were you," Ryan said.

I could not get Ryan's words out of my head. They even seeped into my dreams, which I hated, especially since I would wake up next to Eric, feeling guilty for having another man in my dreams.

I didn't see Ryan the next morning at work. According to an email I received from him, he had an unexpected work trip to a construction site in Chicago and didn't know when he'd be back into the office.

For the rest of my first week, he only emailed me work information, restaurant receipts, and a few things to add to his calendar for him. Mrs. Turner confirmed that he had this trip planned before I started working there, but part of me felt that she was really trying to cover for him..

On the Tuesday of my third week there, I was coming back from having lunch with Peggy and Ashlee when I saw Ryan. I almost didn't believe my own eyes. I saw him for only a moment before he stepped into his office and closed the door. I sat down at my desk, wondering if I should go to his office and welcome him back.

I battled with my thoughts for a while, then convinced myself to do it. What was the worst that could happen? I had already seen him getting a blowjob in there and hearing him having sex with a girl in a public bathroom. There was absolutely nothing more that could surprise me.

I approached his closed door and raised my hand to knock at the exact same moment he decided to open it. We were inches apart. His majestic eyes locked with mine. I didn't realize that my hand was still in the door-knock position. Before I realized what was happening, he clasped his strong hand around my raised wrist and pulled me into his office, shut the door, and pinned me up against it.

His lips met mine. He kissed me deeply, and I, without much thought, kissed him back. It was as if it was a natural thing between us. His one hand still had my raised hand pinned to the door, but his other hand found the hem of my black, pencil skirt, and he inched his fingers under it and moved his digits up my outer thigh until it cupped my ass. As he pulled my body into his, I could feel his penis harden against me.

*buzz*buzz*

Ryan ignored the sound and kept kissing me.

*buzz*buzz*

Ryan's cellphone continued vibrating on his desk.

"You should probably get that," I panted, as I snapped back to reality. Realizing that I shouldn't be doing what I am doing with anyone else but Eric. Ryan looked at me, read my expression, and instantly released me. He went over to his phone. As he answered it, I fixed myself as quickly as I could, left his office, and went back to my desk.

Ryan didn't come out of his office for the rest of the afternoon. Which was fine by me. I was feeling guilty for even responding to his advances. Should I tell Eric? Maybe I should run it by Sasha first and get her input. She was always helpful with these types of situations back in college.

I was grateful to see the end of the day come. I went to the elevator without looking back at Ryan's door and pressed the down button. Moments later, the elevator pinged and opened. I stepped in and pushed the ground floor button. As the doors started to close, Ryan stepped in, causing the doors to open again.

I kept my eyes on Ryan as the doors shut again. From his profile, he looked thoughtful in his stare at the closed elevator doors.

"I want to apologize to you," Ryan said calmly. He barely glanced over at me, and I just nodded for him to continue. "I'm sorry for forcing myself on you like that. I don't know what came over me. I'm not normally like that. Especially with women dating my friends."