7

I decided to leave my hair down and curled parts of it with a curling iron, that the hotel brought up per my request, along with a new clubbing outfit and make-up. All charged to Ryan's account.

I stood in the bathroom, in the hotel's super-soft bathrobe, while I finished my hair, applied my glittery eye shadow, and ultra-sexy, hot pink lipstick. Once I was satisfied with my look, I took off my robe and put on my sexy pink mini-dress. The outfit had a sheer overlay covered with embroidery and fringe details that resembled a flapper dress. It was supported by skinny straps that crisscrossed down my open back and tied at my waist. I couldn't wear a bra with this, but I had sticky skin tape to keep my girls in place.

I completed my look with a pair of neon pink, strappy, high heel sandals. I was ready. I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and told myself just to have fun.

I picked up my clutch purse that had a wristlet silver chain and threw my phone, some cash, my lipstick, and room key into it. My watch showed it was almost 11 p.m., I took a deep breath and shook my head to get the blood flowing to my brain just as there was a knock at my door.

I opened it and saw Adam standing there, with Ryan just behind him. They both looked at me, and their jaws dropped almost simultaneously. Ryan composed himself quicker than Adam and said over his brother's shoulder, "Let's go."

Typical. I closed my door, and we walked to the elevator. As we rode down, Adam made polite conversation with me, while Ryan kept looking at his phone and staying quite. We walked out of the hotel, and there was a limo waiting for us this time. Hank was probably finally home with his family. The new driver took us to what appeared to be the go-to nightclub in the area. 

I could distantly hear the beat of the bass as we pulled up. There was a long line wrapped almost around the block just to get in, but when we got out at the front of the line, the man standing next to the bouncer immediately waved us in.

Adam walked in first, leading the way, and Ryan walked behind me. I felt safer than I would have with Sasha or any of my other girlfriends. Typically guys would be trying to grab me or talk to me, but this time every guy that looked at me immediately saw Adam and Ryan and would turn away. I felt slightly amused by this.

Adam talked to the bouncer of the VIP area, and before I knew it, we were ushered past the velvet rope to more secluded seating, with a private bar. Adam ordered us all a round of shots. I also ordered a cocktail for myself. When I went to give the bartender cash, Adam waved my hand away. "Your money's no good here," he said, leaning into my ear so I could hear him over the music. "Tonight's on me."

I leaned back into his ear and replied, "Thank you!"

The three of us cheered the shots and dropped our heads back. The liquid burned my throat, making me cough a little. I chased it with a sip from my cocktail, which was also on the strong side, but much sweeter.

"Care to dance?" Adam leaned into me again.

I smiled and nodded. He stood and reached out his hand to me. I placed my fingers daintily in his hand and let him lead the way out of the VIP area to the dance floor. I glanced back for a moment at Ryan and saw him looking at me. His eyes connected with mine and instantly turned his attention away.

Out on the dance floor, Adam spun me, and we danced well together. He had perfect rhythm, and it was easy letting him lead. All those years of dance lessons my mom had me take, definitely paid off at that moment. People started stepping back to watch us dance, spin, and dip. It was fun being the center of attention for the moment. In the end, we separated, and some people gave a little clap, which only made me blush. I was glad it was too dark for anyone to notice.