20

I didn't realize how much fun he'd actually be when I accepted the dare to stay with Ryan practically the whole weekend. Aside from the fantastic sex we had, we also did other things, like have a dance-off, which he was beyond amazing at, and we even played video games together. He didn't know who he was challenging to a game of Strip Street Fighter.

I let him win the first two times, but then it was on. I beat him to the point that he couldn't take anything else off while I still had my bra, panties, and socks on. He kept saying I was just lucky with my button smashing techniques, and that he hadn't played in a while, so he was out of practice.

Then as his consolation prize we had another mind blowing sex session on his couch. This led to him insisting that we go somewhere for dinner.

I wasn't altogether comfortable with the idea. I reminded him I wasn't his girlfriend, and we weren't dating. He assured me that he agreed and that he was content with not having a girlfriend. But he also never really got to go eat at the surrounding restaurants because he never had anyone to go with. I told him it wasn't my problem. But of course, in the end, I caved and agreed to go.

We ended up going to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. It was run by an old German couple. I didn't think I'd like German food, as I never really had it before. But Ryan ordered for us. We shared a sausage sampler that sat on top of sauerkraut, some of their house-brewed beer, and huge soft pretzels with a melted cheese sauce infused with beer from their in-house brewery.

The food was delicious. It was also entertaining. Especially when I got to see Ryan's priceless reaction as I stabbed my fork into a sausage link and brought it to my mouth, only to bite off the tip. He winced, and we burst out laughing together.

As we walked back to his apartment, in the cold, I walked close to him, barely brushing his arm against mine. He tried to put an arm around me, but I wouldn't allow him to touch me or hold my hand in public, which he tried to do. This was not the same Ryan I met almost six months ago. He was more like the Ryan I remembered in college. This was definitely the Ryan I preferred.

His phone rang. He pulled it from his back jean pocket and glanced down at the caller ID. He looked at me for a moment, then answered. "Hey, Mom!"

I felt awkward listening to him talk to his mother, so I used the time they spoke, to check my phone to see if I had any messages from Sasha or Eric. I actually had a missed call from both of them, followed by texts.

SASHA: Just wanted to check on you and find out what happened last night. I want deets soon.

I shook my head and responded that there was nothing to tell her. Which there wasn't, for now at least. I wanted to keep this to myself as long as possible. The less she knew, the less she'd have to lie for me.

ERIC: Stopped @ home to get a change of clothes. Thought I'd C U but guess ur w/ Sasha 4 dinner. ❤️U. Will keep you updated if I will B home 2morrow nite.

My heart raced when I saw that he mentioned he swung back home. Though it was a Saturday night, so it wasn't uncommon for me to be out. I looked over at Ryan, who was still talking to his mother. Actually, more like responding to whatever she was asking him with one-word answers. Then I turned back to my phone and texted Eric to let him know I was out with Peggy and Ashlee. I kept it vague as I knew if I gave him too much information, it would be out of character and be cause for suspicion.

I put my phone back in my bag as we reached Ryan's building. He looked at me as he ended the call. "I have to go, Mom. I have a friend with me right now and don't want to be rude,"..."Yes, I have friends,"..."I'll see you later,"... "Love you too. Bye." He looked at me and saw a funny look on my face. "What is it?"