46. FaceTime

Help a dumbass out. What would this face '🥺' be called? Because that's the look Josh and Tyler give each other anytime the other speaks

Josh let out a loud snort as Brendon threw a Goldfish in the air and missed catching it with his mouth. Brendon started laughing too but it was mainly due to Josh's laugh.

"Did you just snort?" He cackled. "Peppa Pig sounding ass."

"Don't make fun of Peppa Pig! She didn't do shit to you!" Josh defended as he laughed even harder.

"We are so high," Brendon giggled. "Won't your coach kick your ass if you fail your random surprise drug test?"

Josh hit the dab pen and exhaled. "Took it last week. All good."

Brendon let out a hum in acknowledgement as the two laid down, staring at the glow in the dark stars on Brendon's ceiling. He pulled his curtains down and turned the light off so they showed up a little bit.

"I miss Tyler," Josh admitted.

"You just saw him on Saturday. It's been two days."

"Yeah but I love him a whole lot and I miss his cute little face."

"Why don't you just FaceTime him then?" Brendon asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Josh perked up. Maybe it was the most obvious thing. "You're so smart, Bren."

"We're getting high more often if it means you compliment my intelligence."

"Can you even spell intelligence?" Josh raised an eyebrow, sitting up and looking at him.

"Can you?" Brendon shot back.

Josh didn't reply.

"Yeah that's what I thought," Brendon rolled his eyes. "Maybe Tyler isn't a good influence on you if he makes you think I'm anywhere near dumber than you."

Josh rolled his eyes with a smile on his face and shoved Brendon's shoulder playfully. "Go turn the light on so he can see us."

Brendon let out a huff and he got up. He went over to the curtains and opened them instead of turning the light on, getting defensive when Josh gave him a weird look. "What? My mom will kill me if I raise the electricity bill. It's like 5 we can use natural lighting."

Josh just went back to his phone, going to Tyler's contact and pressing the FaceTime button. His mom couldn't track what was said over a FaceTime call so they didn't have anything to worry about.

Brendon sat back down as it rang, Tyler finally picking up right before it ended the call. "Hello?" He mumbled out, a sigh leaving his lips. They were looking at the ceiling.

"Where are you?" Josh pouted. "Show me your pretty face."

Tyler sighed again and moved the camera to his face as he let out a yawn and slipped his glasses on, running a hand through his hair. "Better?"

"Were you sleeping?"

"Yeah. I put my ringer on in case my mother called."

"Sorry for waking you baby," Josh smiled sheepishly. "I thought you said you weren't taking naps after school anymore."

"I lied," Tyler huffed. "My sleep schedule is wrong due to me staying up very much past eight to talk to you. I don't mind it though."

"Hey, Ty!" Brendon popped his head into the frame so Tyler could see him. "Aww you look cute when you're sleepy."

At the same time that Tyler said "why is he there?" Josh said "fuck off don't call my boyfriend cute" which resulted in a laugh from Brendon.

"I'm at his house," Josh explained.