58. Pancakes

There's like... a vague hand job described later in the chapter so this is the only warning I'll put in the chapter

It was the Friday after Josh and Tyler had last hung out and (somehow) Tyler had convinced his mom to let him stay the night. Josh just had to promise her he wouldn't leave hickeys on Tyler again. He didn't promise anything else she didn't know about.

The two were sitting on his bed, watching Toy Story when Josh spoke up. "I'm hungry." 

"It ten in the evening, Joshua," Tyler replied, letting out a yawn.

"You tired, baby?" Josh asked, looking at him.

"A little but it's alright," the younger assured.

"Do you wanna go get some food with me?"

"Sure."

The two paused the movie and got up, making their way downstairs. Josh's parents were out on a date and his siblings were in their rooms doing their own thing so he didn't necessarily have to worry about being quiet.

They entered the kitchen and Tyler stood next to Josh, his head resting on his shoulder. "What should we make?"

"We?" Tyler giggled.

"Yes I'm filling you with food so you get so heavy that you can't move and have to stay with me forever."

"I won't object to that," Tyler hummed.

Josh scanned the cupboards, his eyes stopping on pancake mix. "Wanna make pancakes?"

"Are those good?"

Josh froze, remembering Tyler hasn't tried a lot of foods. His heart kind of broke at the thought but he knew Tyler was trying and getting there.

"They're really good. They're sweet but you'll like them."

"Okay," Tyler nodded.

The two moved apart so Josh could get everything they'd need and while he was waiting for the pan to warm up he lifted Tyler up onto the counter.

"Hi," Josh smiled at him.

"Hi," Tyler smiled back.

"You're so beautiful," the older spoke honestly.

Tyler blushed. "Stop," he looked down at the ground.

"No because I mean it," Josh replied. "I love you for everything else too but damn your inner and outer beauty blow me away every time I see you."

Tyler's face turned even redder and he gently pressed a kiss to Josh's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Josh went to work mixing the batter. "Do you want chocolate chips?" He asked his boyfriend.

"No, I'm alright. Thank you though."

"Okie dokie."

Tyler giggled. "What did you just say?"

Josh looked at him with a goofy smile. "Okie dokie," he repeated.

"You're ridiculous," Tyler grinned.

"I know," Josh hummed in reply.

It was quiet for a moment as Josh got the pan ready and poured the batter on. He decided to make Tyler's first and then add chocolate chips to his own.

"Do you cook or bake often?" Tyler asked curiously.

Josh shrugged. "Not really. I mean when I'm hungry and home alone yeah but my parents usually make dinner. I'm not too bad at making food though I don't think. I'll definitely be able to survive when I got to college," he laughed.