57. Quizzes

"Joshua," Tyler giggled, pushing his face away as he tried to kiss his neck.

Josh let out a laugh and let his head rest on the pillow. He was currently at Tyler's house and the boy's mom was at work so they didn't have anything to worry about.

Tyler was finished with his homework so they two were laying in his bed (it was only a twin so they had to lay extra close) and Josh just wanted to be cute with his boyfriend who he had dearly missed. "So..." he spoke up. "Your mom took your phone away and gave you a flip phone?"

Tyler laughed. "Yeah. But I received it back the night after we got back together."

"Can you re-add me back on Snapchat?"

Tyler glanced and looked Josh, giggling. "Yeah, remind me later. You know we can flirt over text, right?"

"What if," Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler and pulled him closer. "I want to do more than just flirt?"

Tyler blushed. "Like what?"

Josh smiled. "Anything you're comfortable with."

Tyler rolled his eyes but kissed Josh deeply. Josh had missed him so much and he felt like if he let Tyler to he'd lose him forever. He couldn't go through that again. At least not right now.

"I love you," Josh whispered, seriously looking at him in the eyes.

"I love you too," Tyler replied, smiling.

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that," the older gushed.

"I like saying it."

It was silent for a moment before Josh spoke again. "Have you ever made a fort?"

"A fort? What do you mean?"

"Like a blanket fort."

"I don't know what that is," Tyler admitted, intertwining their hands together.

Josh gasped and leaned back but didn't let go of the younger's hand. "We have to make a fort."

Tyler nodded. "Okay. What do we have to do?"

Josh thought for a moment. "Let's make it over your bed so we don't have to sit on the floor. We'll need three kitchen chairs and lots of big ass blankets."

"You can deliver the chairs and I'll search for the blankets." 

The two split up and Josh hurried down the steps, grabbing the first kitchen chair. After seven minutes and almost falling twice, he got every chair they needed up there. Tyler had to bring in the blankets in trips but managed to find a couple ones that would stretch over the bed.

Josh went to work positioning the chairs and Tyler helped him drape the blankets over top. "The architectural engineering of this fort will hardly hold up and—" he began but paused. "Y'know what? It doesn't matter. We're having fun."

"That's the spirit, baby!" Josh replied happily.

The left a small opening for them to crawl under but before they sat down Josh grabbed his laptop from his backpack. "What's that for?" Tyler asked.

"Sit on your tummy," Josh instructed.

"Did he just say tummy instead of stomach?" Tyler mumbled to himself as he did was his boyfriend said, making Josh laugh.

"I don't suppose you know what Buzzfeed is?" Josh asked him, sitting just like Tyler and opening the laptop.

"Buzzfeed? Does that have to do with bee diets?"