47. Patience

Warning for a hand job. There will be a notice when it starts and ends later.

Hand job scene written by roseyjoshua

Also Tyler is awkward and desperate so it may seem a little awkward and desperate. Don't be rude

Tyler opened his door when Joshua rang the doorbell and was instantly brought into a hug and Joshua shut the door behind himself. "Goodness!"

Joshua pulled back and kissed Tyler's face in all different places. "I love you," kiss. "I missed you," kiss. "You're so pretty," kiss. "And beautiful," kiss. "And you're the best boyfriend ever," kiss.

Tyler giggled loudly. "Joshua..."

Joshua just went back to hugging him tightly. "And your giggle is so cute and you're so smart and I don't like it when you cry and I've been worried about you since yesterday."

Tyler pulled back and gave him a lopsided smile. "I'm alright."

"Are you sure?" Joshua asked worriedly.

Tyler nodded and laid his head back down on Joshua's chest as he hugged back tightly. "Yeah. Thank you for worrying about me though."

"It's my job," Joshua kissed his forehead.

When they broke the hug, Tyler looked up at Joshua. "I still have homework to complete. I had it assigned in almost every class."

"That's okay. I can sit there patiently while you finish it."

"Good," Tyler smiled, grabbing Joshua's hand and leading him up the stairs.

They entered Tyler's room and Joshua laid on the bed as Tyler sat back down at his desk. "Wait that's not fair," Joshua pouted. "At least come sit with me while you do Calculus or History or Portuguese."

"They don't teach Portuguese at my school," Tyler spoke up, not turning to look at Joshua because he knew he'd give in. "Besides my mother always says don't combine work and relaxation and she discourages me doing my homework in my bed."

"Since when did you start listening to your mom again?" Joshua questioned.

Tyler sighed and looked at his boyfriend. "I hate you," he grumbled as he picked his binder up and sat on the bed, on the completely opposite side of Joshua.

"No you don't," that only prompted Joshua to get up and scoot over next to him.

"Joshua," Tyler gave him a stern look. "I need to get this done. You told me you'd wait patiently."

The older put his hands up in surrender. "I'm waiting."

Tyler rolled his eyes and went back to his English homework.

About five minutes later he felt Joshua's chin on his shoulder. "Types of sentences? Ew."

"Joshua..." Tyler warned.

"Can I pretty please sit here while you finish up? I won't talk anymore I just wanna hold my boy."

Tyler heart melted and he couldn't say no. "No talking."

He felt Joshua wrap his arms around his waist and tried to ignore it as his boyfriend sat there with his head on his shoulder.

Another five minutes passed and he felt Joshua start kissing his jaw slowly. "Joshua!" Tyler huffed.

"I want attention. Compound, complex, simple, compound. Those are the answers to the next four."

It took all of Tyler's willpower not to turn his head. "You're terrible at English."