Hints | Katsuki Bakugou x Quirkless!Reader

Hiya! I hope y'all like it! It's short, the reader is female, and I just think it'd be funny if Bakugou, someone who dislikes quirkless people, falls for one~
Length: 1.3k
Pronouns used: She/her

(f/1) - Friend 1

(f/2) - Friend 2

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: none
Age: 17

***********

"Hey, (f/n). What's your quirk?" Bakugou asked his girlfriend of eight months. She gave him a slight laugh.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Come on, I've been dropping hints. Not my fault you're not as observant." She always lied, from the first time they met. She didn't attend UA because of it. She worked at a bakery and coffee shop where Bakugou and his friends came to a lot. That's where she first met him, and although he wouldn't admit it, he had a crush on her from the second he saw her. He kept coming back and eventually asked her out, to which she said yes. He had asked about her quirk, but she gave him a flirty response and told him it was a secret. Of course, he accepted that answer at first.

    Except, he didn't understand why she still hid it. According to her, her quirk helps with her job. She did go into a bit of detail as to why she wasn't a UA student. She explained that being a hero wasn't something she wanted in life and her quirk wasn't that helpful. She didn't think she could cut it. He believed her, but it had been eight months and he wanted to know.

    "Oh come on. Why can't you just tell me?" She gave him a giggle, trying to seem like she wasn't scared at all. Every time he brought up this subject, she could feel herself shake. She was terrified to let him know about her being quirkless. He hated quirkless people, he said it so himself.

    "You're going to be the number 1 hero right? Can't figure out my quirk?" So he tried, all day he guessed her quirk, every time she marked him down as wrong. She had given herself a fake quirk; a simple one. Warming up liquids. Nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary and one she could 'use' at work.

~**~

    Bakugou had arrived at the cafe, where he saw (f/n)'s friends, (f/1) and (f/2) eating cake. It was 5 pm and it was when (f/n) finished up her shift. Today they were just going to his house to hang out and whatnot.

    "Hey, Bakugou!" They waved him over. He gave them a nod and walked over, sitting in the empty chair next to (f/ 2).

    "Haven't seen you in a while." (f/2) laughed.

    "I've been busy." They made small talk and an idea came to Bakugou's head. These two weren't her best friends, but they were her good friends. What if she forgot to tell them about this little game she's playing with Bakugou.

    "Hey, so has (f/n) told you about her quirk not working as well recently?" Bakugou lied. Except... he didn't expect the response that he got. At all.

    "(f/n) has a quirk?" (Friend 1) asked (f/ 2) with wide eyes.

    "She told us she was quirkless, was she lying to us?" The two went on and on until Bakugou interrupted.

    "W-wait, she's quirkless?" the two stopped and looked at him, giving him a nod.

    "Well yeah, that's what we thought. Unless she lied." Just then, it hit Bakugou. He was always vocal about that damned Deku being quirkless and how he randomly got a quirk and whatnot... she probably overheard. Everything. All the times Bakugou called Deku weak and pathetic for not having a quirk.

    "N-no." Bakugou interrupted. "She didn't lie to you. Don't worry about it and don't bring it up to her." They gave him a confused nod as (f/n) came out from the back and waved to them, the girls waving back with a smile. "Hey babe, ready?" She gave him a nod and they were off.