Shoto Todoroki x Reader Birthday Special!

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 15

Pronouns: Female

AN: I don't usually do stuff like this, I didn't do anything for Halloween or Christmas or even New Years because I suck at keeping up with things. I'll procrastinate then forget and then remember, then it's too late. Besides, I'm sure there's a better fanfic out there anyway! Still, I just wanted to so I did.

(f/n) entered the common room, where most of class 1-A was gathered. She shuffled closer to them, making them look up at her in horror.

"Oh! Damn it (l/n), we thought you were Todoroki." Mina whined, making the girl shrug.

"What's going on?" She asked, walking towards the huddle and sitting down on the floor next to Tokoyami and Kaminari.

"It's Todoroki's birthday, and we're just thinking about what to get him!" Midoriya commented making the girl smile and nod.

"Oh, I didn't know. What do you have in mind so far?" Ok, that was a lie. Of course, (f/n) knew when his birthday was, she was practically in love with him. She couldn't let anyone else know though, so she kept it to herself. No one, not even her best friend, (class 1-a girl that's your bff), knew. On top of that, (f/n) always tried to keep her distance from Todoroki, so no one would find out.

So far, it was working perfectly. No one suspected a thing. But that was another problem, there was no way Todoroki liked her back. The two kept their relationship strictly formal. Meaning, they didn't hang out, they barely talked outside of school, and if they did, it was always related to school or training. That didn't stop (f/n)'s heart from soaring every time the two talked.

Now, (f/n) already had a present prepared for Todoroki. She found it about two weeks ago and kept it well hidden in her room. The only problem was, now was the day to give it to him. She wondered whether she should leave it outside of his dorm or give it to him in person. Maybe lie and say someone wanted to give it to him and then hand it to him? She would become so nervous just thinking about it.

"What do you plan on getting him, (l/n)?" Hagakure asked, making everyone look at the (h/c) haired girl.

"Oh, I'm not sure. I didn't even know it was his birthday today." (f/n) answered sheepishly. She was a good liar, thank goodness for that. Sure, quite a few girls would agree and say Todoroki was quite attractive and he was strong, also the son of the number 1 hero! But that's why (f/n) kept her distance. He was... too good for her. His father was a hero, he was destined to be a hero, he was rich, attractive, powerful... he was miles out of her league. Yet here she was, crushing on him.

"Maybe we should all go to the mall to look for something!"

"You guys can go, I already have something." Momo smiled, with a couple agreeing with her.

"Should we throw a party?" Kaminari asked.

"Oh! That's a great idea, dude!" Kirishima answered. 

"W-wait! Does he even like parties?" Midoriya asked, raising his hands to calm down the group that was starting to get excited. "He seems pretty reserved, so a party wouldn't be the best idea."

"Why don't we just get him a cake? No need for a big celebration but still a celebration!" Uraraka smiled. That was the idea. Everyone had a job to do, minus a few students who didn't want to. Uraraka and Midoriya were getting the cake, Mineta, Kaminari, and Sero were getting snacks, Hagakure, Jiro, Momo, and Mina were going to set up decorations, and everyone else was free to go buy their presents if they already didn't have one.