Breakable | Eijirou Kirishima x Reader

This was requested by my friend and I wanted to make her cry so!

Ask: Kirishima finds out that his s/o (also wife) is a notorious villain who is a theif, and is surprised because he hadn't caught on until their s/o is arrested and interviewed.

Full Name: (f/n) Kirishima
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 25
Villain Name: (v/n)
Villain Rank: S

********

The doors burst open, making the people in the room look up, a look of pity immediately falling on their faces, making them avert their eyes. The sturdy hero was frantic, his hair was a mess and he'd never looked so terrified before.

"Wh-where is sh-she?!" He demanded, making his best friend, Bakugou, run to him. "Whe-where is she?!"

"Stop! Calm down!" Bakugou yelled back, trying to hold back an extremely furious and panicked Eijirou. "They just arrested her!" Eijirou's vermillion eyes met Bakugou's, and almost immediately, his best friend could see the fear surging through his eyes.

"Wh-why? Why d-do they ha-have her?"

"Come on." Bakugou took Kirishima to a seat in the waiting room of the police station. They needed privacy and even Bakugou was angry at all the nosy people looking at them. "Look, breathe ok?" Eijirou nodded, clenching his fists to contain his anger. "They just brought her in. I was with them. I was just at your house and they broke in. They kept screaming about having an arrest warrant, that she was a villain, everything. They took her down and wouldn't even let me near here."

"Th-that's n-n-not possible. (f/n)- MY (f/n)'s not a villain. She's n-"

"Hey, I know. I know. They have the wrong girl, I know it." Bakugou said, sighing and rubbing his face with his hands. "They haven't let me see her yet, no doubt they won't let you see her either." Eijirou's hands wrapped around the arms of the chair, clenching it so hard that his knuckles turned white.

"I-I sh-should've been there," Eijirou practically growled. "I should've been there with her. Wh-why do they think it's her? (f/n) can't be a villain. Sh-she's not."

**

"Stop lying, (v/n)!" The detective yelled, finally frustrated with her games.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Where is my husband?! Let me see him!" She exclaimed, tugging at the cuffs on her wrists that kept her bound to the table. "LET ME SEE MY HUSBAND!" The girl screamed and slammed her hands on the table. The tears pooled around her eyes and she was shaking.

She was just enjoying some tea with Bakugou, having a night of catching up when they'd broken down her door. The police officers flooded her house like water would on a ship. They kept screaming about how they had a warrant, demanding she gets on the ground. Bakugou wasn't able to help her because as he tried to retaliate, they shoved a warrant in his face. Not even a pro hero could stop that. So, all he did was instruct (f/n) to keep her mouth shut until he got her a lawyer.

The detective threw a folder in front of her, with numerous faces of people and items such as expensive paintings, artifacts, and relics.

"You stole these and killed them, right?" (f/n) glared up at the detective.

"Where is my husband?"

"You look at these pictures!" He screamed at her, making her (e/c) orbs fall to the pictures of multiple people, families, even children. "We know, (v/n). We know what you did and what you stole. Just confess already! Now you just look like an idiot."

Almost immediately, (f/n)'s demeanor changed. She went from a scared, little wife of a pro hero, to a notorious villain who had both stolen both lives and money.

"Fine," Sighing and leaning back in the chair, (f/n) rolled her pretty (e/c) eyes at the detective. "Wow, you finally managed to find me. I salute you, even my dumbass husband had no idea. Or any of his stupid friends."

"Don't talk about Red Riot like that!" The detective defended, making (f/n) laugh.

"Oh, what do you care? I bet he's torn apart out there, crying for me. You got me locked up in here-"

"Stop trying to change the subject! Where is the painting, (v/n)?" She rolled her eyes again and scoffed at him.

"Like I'll tell you." The detective growled, standing up and leaving the room. (f/n) smirked at his reaction and looked at the two-way mirror. "Please tell me he's back there. That'll be hilarious." The door opened and Eijirou entered the room.

"B-Baby!" He exclaimed, desperately trying to hold back the tears. "Are you ok?!" He ran to her, taking her face into his hands and pressing repeated kisses on her cheeks.

"S-stop! HEY!" She yelled, making him pause and look at her. "Get off."

"O-oh... s-sorry." He hadn't even thought about how scared and panicked she must've been. But when he looked into her eyes... he didn't see an ounce of fear. Only that she was annoyed.

"Dammit, this is a real pickle, huh?" She mumbled, tugging at the cuffs.

"It'll be ok, baby!" He said, reassuring her with his weak smile. "I'll fix it! They've got the wrong person and I know-"

"Don't be an idiot, Eijirou." She said, looking up at him. This time, when he looked into her eyes, he saw her. (V/n). But he didn't want to believe it! They'd been married for a happy four years, she was innocent... right?

"W-what's going on? What happened? Why are they saying these things about you?"

"Because they're true, dumbass. Why else?"

"Wh-what?" Eijiro felt the overwhelming dread building up and the weak dam that was holding his emotions back was slowly starting to crack. He wasn't even sure he knew how to breathe anymore. Every second he spent looking into her cold, amused eyes, the more he felt his heart break. His reality was starting to fall apart, everything he believed, everything he wanted... it was all crashing down. The worst part was that (f/n) sat there, with that taunting smile on her face.

(f/n) didn't care for the man that she vowed to love until the end of their time. She didn't care for the man that she swore her heart to. She didn't care for the man she said she was so madly infatuated with.

He knew.

"Y-you're... (v-v/n)..."

"A pleasure to meet you, Red Riot."

"Pl-please t-tell me th-this is just some d-dumb joke." He got on his knees, next to her chair. "P-please b-baby," His voice cracked and (f/n) could see just how desperate he was. He needed something- anything- to keep himself together. He was falling apart, breaking down into little pieces and she didn't fucking care. "Y-you're s-still my (f-f/n), r-right?"

"I was never yours to begin with, Red Riot." That was it. He broke. The dam that held back his emotions was obliterated and everything hit him like a truck. (f/n) Kirishima was (v/n). She had always been (v/n), he was just too infatuated with her to see it. Clearly, it was his downfall.

As he cried on his knees, inches away from his wife, the villain ignored him, treating him as if he was a nuisance. She didn't look at him, she didn't speak to him, she didn't even acknowledge him. She wasn't his wife...

This wasn't his (f/n).