Where They Like To Kiss You (Male Students)

AN: These take too long to do, but they're fun. Also, this is supposed to be a preferences book and I need to get my shit together. Also, I've been reading lots of reader inserts

They use "you"

I don't use "you"

I'm gonna start using "you"

Somewhat. Cuz I'm not used to it, but apparently, in my old stories, I used "you"

Izuku Midoriya:

He loves cheek kisses. Of course, he loves to give you kisses in other places... but he loves kissing your cheeks! He loves to take your face in his hands and pepper it with smooches! He'll absolutely melt if you do the same, especially when he comes home after a long day of hero work. All he wants to do is hold you close and sleep, take a nap, watch a movie, whatever. As long as you're in his arms.

***

Izuku sighed, as he unlocked the door to his apartment and walked in. Almost immediately, he felt a person attack him, wrapping their arms and legs around him. He laughed, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend, (f/n).

"I missed you!" She chirped, her warm hands grabbed his face and her lips pressed a kiss against his cheek. Then another kiss and another and another. He laughed as she repeatedly kissed his face, finally kissing his lips.

"I missed you too," He said, his arms tightening around her as he walked upstairs to their bedroom. The two fell on the bed and Izuku pulled (f/n) close, closing his eyes and breathing in her scent. "Yeah... I really missed you." He whispered.

"Izu, if we lay here for too long, you'll fall asleep! I got your favorite! From that restaurant you like!" (f/n) giggled.

"Yeah, but you're so warm and I'm so tired." He mumbled.

"I understand, my love, but... food." His bright green eyes looked up to meet her (e/c) ones.

"Carry me." (f/n) laughed, hugging him.

"If I could baby, I would."

"Take my quirk. Borrow it so you can carry me to the dinner table." He said, hugging her tightly. (f/n) almost melted at how adorable he was being.

"Come on, Deku. Let's go." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Fineee." Standing up, he picked her up in his arms, a smirk on his face. "Ready?"

"W-WAIT! N-" Before she could say anything else, he'd activated his quirk, making her scream as he quickly ran through their house and down to the dinner table. He held her tightly as he stopped in front of a chair, making sure she didn't fall. "Izu!" She squealed, hugging him tightly. "Th-that's scary!"

"But fun. Isn't it?" She giggled, nodding.

"Yes, it is kinda fun. Come on, food?" He kissed her cheek before letting her stand on her own.

"Sure... I love you."

"I love you too." 

Katsuki Bakugou:

Now, you may not believe me, but Katsuki loves forehead kisses. It makes you feel safe and loved and he just loves looking down at you, then placing a gentle kiss right at the top of your head. He loves it when you ramble on about her day, what happened at work or with a friend, and just places loving kisses on your head or forehead.

***

"I'm just saying, staying up super late is unhealthy." (f/n) concluded, talking about a coworker who didn't sleep very much most of the time. Currently, both Katsuki and his beautiful girlfriend, (f/n) were huddled up in bed after a busy day for both of them. They were pretty tired and were just talking until they fell asleep.