Be Mine | Denki Kaminari x Shy!Reader

AN: I love Kami but I don't write for him enough T^T honestly, I realized just the other day that I barely write for my top fav characters >.<
Pronouns used: She/her
Length: 2k

Summary: Denki's been crushing on you for a while now and you just don't seem to pick up on it! So, he asks you out on a date! For real this time!

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Age: 15
Quirk: (y/q)

************

"W-wait," Sero interrupted the group's planning. "Isn't that a little mean?" He was sitting with the Bakusquad as they planned out on how they were going to get both Kaminari and (f/n) to go on a date.

"Kaminari likes her, so if she says yes, what's the matter? They can go on a date then. That's a good thing." Mina retorted.

"Yeah, he can just say this was a way to gain enough courage." Kirishima added.

"She's rejected this idiot a ton already, what makes you think she'll say yes this time?" Bakugou yelled, making Kaminari look down and frown.

"Never give up!" Mina cheered him on, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, she's in the kitchen. We'll give it another try."

"But... Bakugou's right," Kaminari muttered. "She's always said no."

"That's true, but she's never told you to stop flirting with her. She always says something like 'shush' or 'you're something else'. She's never said the words 'stop' though." Kirishima argued. "We all know she's just super shy. You just need to make a bigger impression!"

"I guess."

"Come on." Mina said, helping him up as she ushered him towards the kitchen. The group went back to the couch as Kaminari left the room. Pushing aside his insecurities, he smiled when he saw the beautiful girl in the kitchen. She was cutting up fruit.

"Hey, miss pretty!" Kaminari beamed as he walked towards her. (f/n)'s face immediately turned red as she made eye contact with him. "Whatcha making, beautiful?"

"Uh... um... uh," She sputtered, trying to speak. Her mind blanked the second she saw him. He loved that though, he loved making her blush. She looked so damn cute. Usually, she'd blush, look away, and start fidgeting with something. Whether it be her hand, her shirt, or some item. He loved getting that reaction from her, it simply warmed his heart.

"You're so cute, especially when you blush like that." He commented, in a low voice, leaning in closer. She didn't move, only squeaked as a response.

"I-I wanted... to um make a sm-smoothie. W-want some?"

"Well, if a cutie like you offers, how could I refuse?" She was one of the few girls his flirting worked on. One of very few. However, she liked it, which is why she never bothered to stop him. He hadn't realized it, until Kirishima had just mentioned it. However, that's as far as anything went. No kissing, touching, dates, or anything. She didn't even return his advances. She just blushed and looked away, sometimes thanking him.

"J-Just sit ti-tight. I'll make you some." (f/n) said, but it came out as a meek whisper that he wouldn't have heard if he was further away.

"Hey! How about I'll help you?" The blond suggested, his bright smile bringing another blush to (f/n)'s face- not like the previous one ever left.

"Y-yeah. If you want. Why don't you g-get the almond milk?"

"Sure thing, cutie." Kaminari responded in a cheerful tone as he moved away from her and towards the fridge. (f/n)'s eyes returned to the cutting board, as she tried to calm her breathing and heart. Kaminari always did this to her, he was always flirting with her, calling her names like "cutie" and "beautiful" and even "miss pretty". He always complimented her outfit, her (makeup/hair), everything. He never failed to, every single day.