Secret | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Requested by: just_a_soft_punk
Pronouns used: she/her
Length: 577

Summary: You and Bakugou have been in a secret relationship for a while. What are your friends' reactions when they find out?

"Will you shut up!" Bakugou yelled, making (f/n) roll her eyes. She was never really affected by his insults and it was surprising how she wasn't. She was much like Kirishima, letting all of Bakugou's insults just brush off.

However, (f/n) and Bakugou had a little secret. They were dating and had been together for over six months now. They were an odd pair. Bakugou was an aggressive hothead, while (f/n) was a goth, quiet girl. She didn't speak too much, while Bakugou never shut up (he really liked to hear himself speak).

"Oh cry me a river, explosion boy." Bakugou only growled at (f/n)'s statement and returned to his worksheet. (f/n) only giggled quietly as she returned to hers. She knew he never met any of the mean things he said. Bakugou idled at defensive, he was never comfortable enough to not retaliate at every statement thrown his way. But the more time he spent with (f/n), he started to change. He was often soft and cuddly, but only with her.

***

It was the weekend and most of the students were in the dorm. Because of that Bakugou and (f/n) were on their phones in the common room. (f/n) was playing her favorite songs, while the two were cuddled up. Bakugou nonchalantly ran his hands through her hair while he scrolled through his phone. (f/n) lay against him, on her phone, while enjoying the heat her boyfriend provided.

They didn't expect anyone to come back any time soon and they didn't expect (f/n)'s friends to watch them as they cuddled.

"That's not Bakugou!" Mina whisper-yelled as the girls stared at the two cuddling. "That's a villain who looks EXACTLY like him!"

"There's no way... I didn't know (f/n)-chan was dating Bakugou." Ochako said as she leaned over to get a better look.

"Why would (f/n) date him? Him of all people?" Momo asked, looking back at the girls.

"Who is all people? Most of the guys in our class are idiots." Jirou deadpanned as she, too, leaned over to get a better look.

"He's playing with her hair!" Tsu whispered, pointing a little. "He's not yelling or blowing her up. They're like... a normal couple."

"How have the mighty fallen. (f/n)... why would you choose this fool." Jirou muttered quietly, before standing up straight.

"Let's be honest, a lot of people were a better choice." Hagakure added before leaning against Momo to get a better look.

"Like who?" Jirou countered, making Hagakure wave at her, even though she was invisible.

"Ojiro, Tokoyami, Todoroki, even Kirishima's a better option." Jirou opened her mouth, then quickly shut it, realizing her invisible friend did, indeed, have a point.

"Alright fine, you're right."

"But... she looks happy," Ochako interrupted, making everyone lean over and look at (f/n) and Bakugou again. "They're happy... so I don't think it matters who is a better option. Because for (f/n), Bakugou's the best option." The girls sighed and smiled as they watched (f/n) put her phone down and lay against Bakugou's chest.

"Tired?" He asked, making her nod. He put his phone to the side before wrapping both arms around her, stroking her hair once more. "Sleep. You barely get any sleep at night anyway."

"Ok.... good... night." He chuckled before resting his head against hers and closing his own eyes.

"Good night."