Dating Izuku Midoriya HCS

YOO! This was my 2nd thing of headcanons!

🥦Well! First of all, it took him ages to ask you out. He was a nervous mess the entire time. It took him a total of ten minutes to get the words "will you go out with me" out, aside from the incoherent mumbling.

🥦He's a worrier. He loves you a lot, A LOT, so he worries just as much. You sneeze three times in a row? He's already planning on buying medication for you. Didn't get enough sleep? He's planning a nap. Looking a little pale, oh boy. You get the idea.

🥦He loves cuddles. Cuddle him. All day, all night. It doesn't matter what's going on, just grab his hand and pull him over to the bed and he's ready to cuddle. He loves to hold you close and bury his face in your chest. Alternatively, he loves to spoon! He wants to be the big spoon though.

🥦Izuku has this weird talent. He's always got anything you need. Forgot to eat? He's got a snack. Miss any assignments? He's ready with his. Miss any notes? He's got some. Left one of his sweaters in your dorm room? He's got another ready for you.

🥦Aside from being a worrier... he's also protective. Much more protective than anyone thought he'd be. Izuku may seem like it, but he's no pushover. Not even Kacchan's gonna scare him off when it comes to you.

🥦Now, for you. You have a very hard time keeping up with this one. You see, Izuku's a delinquent. Dictionary defined delinquent. He breaks the rules all the damn time and boy oh boy, you can't always keep up.

🥦Broke the rules to go save Aizawa during the USJ? You were there. Ignored Gran Torino to go save Iida, then brought you and Todoroki into it? You were there. Broke the rules again to fight Muscular? You were there. The point is, Izuku breaks more rules than his bones and you really have to work to keep up with him.

🥦Of course, he's never going to force you to do anything you don't want to, for example, when you thought it was a bad idea to go after Bakugou, he understood. In fact, he urged you to stay back... except you followed them anyway. All of your own will.

🥦Izuku means well and you understand that, that's why you're almost always on his side. If he thinks about doing anything that you truly believe is wrong, he'll listen to you, instead.

🥦Izuku gets insecure, quite a bit, about himself, his quirk, and his ability to be a hero. He usually doesn't want to burden you with his issues, but slowly, he's learning to talk to you about it. Every time he gets upset or insecure, he just takes you in his arms and lays down. Cuddles help everything.

🥦Please cuddle him.

🥦All day and night preferably.

🥦JUST HOLD HIM

🥦Alternatively, he's always there for you when you need it. Whatever may be plaguing you that day- or night- he's there to help you through it. He's willing to listen to you vent, give you advice, or even just distract you for the day. Whatever he can to make you feel better. If you feel like you're falling behind, he's willing to tutor you, if you need help with training, he's ready to go.

🥦Speaking of. Deku loves to train with you. You two often spar together or you both come up with scenarios for each other where you'd have to strategize to save a hostage or something. Izuku often lets you read his little journal, which he's very insecure about. You love it though and yes, you have a page dedicated to you. Ok fine, it's like thirteen pages, but whatever. He actually wrote about you in another notebook, because he was scared you'd be creeped out, buuuut you're not. You like it.

🥦Onto the smooches.

🥦Kissing took a while. Like... a while. Every time Izuku even thought about kissing you, his face would explode in red and he'd get dizzy. So, it took about a month before he could think about kissing you without passing out.

🥦Your first kiss wasn't too awkward, actually. You were both messing around, play wrestling, when he managed to pin you down. Both of you slowly stopped laugh and leaned in and bam. First kiss. It was sweet, slow, and very hesitant. You could tell Izuku had come back to reality after your lips touched, so you had to wrap your arms around him to show him you were ok with. More than ok with it.

🥦Since then, he showers you in kisses. He's a really good kisser, he was really hesitant and shy at first, but after getting used to it, his kisses are heavenly. They leave you breathless and wanting more so he's clearly doing something right.

🥦Izuku's in the middle when it comes to PDA. He doesn't mind holding your hand, kissing your cheek- or pecking your lips-, wrapping his arm around you in public, but he does mind if it gets a little too intimate. For example, making out, sitting on his lap, cuddling on the common room couch, those things are too far and he won't do them.

🥦If someone does bother you or flirt with you a little too much, then he's on them in a second. Izuku doesn't necessarily threaten them or try to fight them, but if they won't leave or they push it too far he'll do what he has to. God forbid someone tries to come on to you and makes you cry- or makes you cry in general-, he's breaking bones and they're not gonna be his.

🥦All in all! Izuku's a great boyfriend! He loves you to the ends of the Earth! He's always there when you need him and he's never let you down.