Where They Like To Kiss You (Pro Heroes)

AN: Some are shorter, I'm kinda running out of ideas lmao

Toshinori Yagi (All Might):

He loves kissing your forehead! Toshinori's extremely tall, so the closest spot to him to kiss without too much effort is your head! He likes holding you close and pressing a loving kiss on the top of your head. You've mentioned before how much you like it and that it makes you feel super warm and safe, so he does his best to give you as many as he can. 

***

"Toshi!" (f/n) squealed as she ran into the bedroom, abruptly stopping at the door. Toshinori looked at her with wide eyes as he slid his shirt on.

"Yes, love?" He asked, turning to face her. Almost immediately, the girl bolted at him, running at full speed and jumping. "Hey!" He exclaimed, opening his arms and catching her. Her arms latched around his neck, while her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Toshi!" She chirped, giving him an excited smile. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, my love." He said, as (f/n) hugged him tightly. His arms tightened around her waist, as he closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. Toshinori dropped onto the bed and (f/n) giggled as her back hit the mattress. His cerulean orbs took in her giggling form. Her hair spread out around her, a bright smile on her face, bright cheeks, god she just looked so adorable.

"How's your day been, Toshi?" She asked, looking up at him.

"It's been a bit boring, but now that you're here, it's already better. How was your day, love?"

"Aww, aren't you sweet? It was boring too! I missed you so much." She said, running a finger down his chest. Toshinori laid down next to her, pulling her against his chest before kissing her forehead. He smiled at her lovingly as his hand caressed her cheek.

"I love you, (f/n), so much." He whispered.

"I love you too, Toshi." She responded before closing her eyes and letting the warmth bathe her smaller form.

Shouta Aizawa (Eraserhead):

He loves kissing your neck! Shouta usually likes to hug you and bury his face in your neck, which gives him the perfect access to kiss your neck. He also likes to leave little marks, but if you ask him not to, he won't. He's also got a soft spot on his neck too, right below his jaw on the right. Kiss it and he'll just melt in your arms.

***

"Sho!" (f/n) whined with an adorable pout on her face. "I got work to do!"

"Do it later." He said, bluntly as he picked her up and pushed her down onto he bed. He buried his face in her neck, holding her close with his strong arms.

"I want to get it done now! It's better to finish it early."

"I wanna take a short nap. Take one with me." He mumbled, his nose brushing against her jaw as he kissed her neck.

"If you sleep for 6 hours, that's not a nap!" She argued, making him groan as his arms tightened around her.

"You're not winning this argument, kitty. Now. Sleep with me."

"Sho, my paperwork." She whined.

"(f/n), my needs." He mocked which made her scoff as she let her hand run through his hair. He let out a sigh of content, breathing in her scent as he started to fall asleep.

"You're lucky I love you." She said as she closed her eyes. He smiled a bit at her words, rubbing her sides for a second.

"I am. I'm the luckiest man in the world." Her cheeks flushed a deep red and she rolled her eyes playfully, yet she couldn't help but smile.

Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic):

Hizashi loves your cheeks. He loves to take your face in his hands and kiss your cheeks. Any opportunity he gets, he's kissing your cheeks. Of course, if you're not a fan of PDA, just let him know and he'll try his best to stay away from your adorable cheeks that he's oh so obsessed with.

***

"Oh, hey babe." Hizashi greeted as (f/n) walked into the bedroom. She gave him a warm smile before walking over to him.

"You look so good with your hair down like this." She commented, raking her fingers through his long, golden locks.

"Thank you, baby." He smiled, closing his eyes. 

"Can I brush your hair?"

"Of course." He handed her the brush and she gently ran it through his tresses. They were silent, enjoying the comforting atmosphere. Once (f/n) had finished, she put the brush down and smiled at her boyfriend. "Thank you, love." He smiled, turning to face her and kissing her cheek.

"It's so soft, how could I not?" She giggled.

"Well, I appreciate it and you. It's calming and it's quite special to me."

"(Well, feel free to play with my hair any time (for long hair)/If only my hair was as long as yours, I'd happily let you brush it (for short hair))." He smiled, leaning in and pressing kisses to her cheeks again.

"(I'd love to/I love your hair, regardless of length)." He answered back before standing up. "Come on, bedtime love." (f/n) nodded as she walked towards the bed, while he turned off the lights. Hizashi slid under the covers, wrapping his arms around (f/n)'s waist and quickly pulling her against him. She giggled at his actions and pressed her back to his chest. He kissed her cheek one last time before the two drifted off to sleep.

Nemuri Kayama (Midnight):

Nemuri loves your lips! Any chance she gets to kiss your lips, she's taking it. Her kisses will quickly become heated but if you tell her you don't like it, she'll do her best to keep it chaste. She doesn't care where you are, she will kiss your lips. At home, in a restaurant, in public, and even in class! She will kiss you in front of her coworkers and students, but she'll keep them as extremely short pecks. Anything intimate is always behind closed doors.

***

"Sure thing," Nemuri answered, quickly pecking (f/n)'s lips. His face flushed red and he rolled his eyes.

"We're in public, Nemuri." He mumbled, looking away.

"So? That's never stopped me before."

"What if I don't like it?"

"You do."

"What if I don't?"

"But you do."

"Hypothetically, Nemuri."

"Well then you have the ability to push me away. You just never do. Besides, you can always tell me you don't like it and I won't do it. But I have yet to hear those words come out of your mouth, my prince." He only looked away with a pout. "I'm right." She teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Get over yourself." He muttered. "Anyway, I have to get going." Nemuri nodded.

"Sure, thanks for taking the time to visit me. I know you're extremely busy."

"No problem. Love you."

"I love yo-" Nemuri was cut off when he captured her lips, making her eyes widen. The kiss was too short and she didn't have a chance to respond to it.

"Gotcha." He teased as her cheeks turned red. He only smiled as he left the teacher's lounge.