The Big 3 x Powerful!Reader P2

AN: Yo! This was requested and honestly, I've been thinking about making a romantic version of this! Here we go! At the end of the last one, I explained how they were in the future, but we're just gonna ignore that for now! It's a continuation of the last one in a sense, so you have the same quirk. I used Energy Manipulation, you can keep it or change it. Summoner is my OC! She's a powerful hero you're doing your work studies with!
Pronouns: she/her

Warnings: Reader's a female and she flirts with Nejire. This is hella long- 9.5k words.

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: (y/q)/Energy Manipulation
Age: 17
Hero Name: (h/n)

Tamaki sighed as he walked down the halls. He was pretty exhausted from his work studies and he hadn't seen his favorite person today, (f/n). Ever since the day they had introduced themselves to class 1A, she had his attention and wouldn't let it go. One thing that shocked the trio was that, (f/n) was in their class, but she was always so busy with her work studies, they never saw her. It was quite a shocker the day she walked into class late, quietly walking to the empty seat in the back. After class Mirio had asked why she was there and she simply responded with:

"I've always been in your class, Togata. I'm just too busy with my work studies."

Ever since, Tamaki always found himself thinking about the (h/c) girl. Her eyes were so bright, especially when she'd look at him, or anyone else, with amusement, the way they lit up. Her beautiful (s/c) features, he just wanted to run his fingers along her cheek, letting them trail down to her jaw. Her enticing, oh so kissable (pink/red) lips. God, there were times he'd feel his body start to shut down when he'd look at them. All he wanted to do sometimes was grab her face and smash his lips on hers. Then he'd immediately turn red and embarrassed at having such a thought.

Tamaki tried his hardest to stop being a creep. Man, what would she think? She'd probably be so weirded out about how much he thought of her. It was ridiculous how much he thought of her.

Every morning he'd wake up, he'd imagine what she'd look like sleeping next to him. He'd wonder what she looked like waking up, what she looked like getting ready for school, what she looked like eating breakfast. What was her favorite food? Did she eat breakfast? Skip it? What about lunch? How busy was she? Did she often stress herself out? Did she often skip lunch? He hoped she didn't, that was extremely unhealthy. He knew she worked with Summoner, but what was she like in her hero suit? What was she like when fighting villains? What was her nightly routine? Was she a night owl? Was it by choice? Did she like late-night talks? Did she like late-night cuddles?

God, he sounded pathetic. (f/n) had hung out around them more after that day and he was elated every time he saw her. He loved the way she spoke, he loved that she was sometimes sarcastic and rough, but other times she was gentle and caring. She was... just so perfect to him.

"Hey, stranger." Tamaki almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the words come from behind him. He turned, spotting the beautiful girl he'd missed so much.

"H-h-hey (l-l/n)." He stuttered out.

"How are you today?" (f/n) asked, walking next to him. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, trying to stay calm.

"I-I'm o-ok and y-you?"

"I'm a bit tired, Summoner's got me doing patrols every night for the last week. I don't get back until 2 in the morning."

"Oh, that's gotta b-be exhausting. A-are you e-eating enough?"

"I try to, but it's pretty hard to get decent meals in during the day. And I can't eat on the job, wish I was like Fat. Or you, you get to carry food around with you! Oh, man! If we partnered up, I'd totally eat all your food." She giggled, making his face turn red.