They Cheat (Pro Heroes)

AN: These preferences are so long but when I really get into it, it's so much fun ;-; this list is short and I'll probably end up adding more people, just not now. it'll become too overwhelming

Chose some prominent ships again

Toshinori Yagi (All Might):

"I'm sorry!" All Might yelled, following his girlfriend through their bedroom as she grabbed her suitcase.

"Sorry? You're sorry?!" She turned around, her eyes starting to glow a bright (e/c) due to her quirk. "You've been sleeping around with Inko for months! What are you sorry about?! You weren't sorry then!" Rapidly wiping her face to dry her tears, she walked into their closet, snatching the clothes from the hangers and tossing them into the suitcase.

"P-Please don't leave!" He begged, standing in front of her, only getting a scoff in return.

"Get out of my way!"

"Please listen!"

"Listen?! What could you possibly have to add? I caught you! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" She silently thanked All For One for making All Might burn through the last bit of his quirk. Trying to leave him with his muscle form would've been impossible.

The truth was... (f/n) had caught them way before today. She just... pretended it was ok. She was on her way to the farmer's market to buy some groceries. On the way there, she thought she saw him. Excitedly, she tried to sneak up on him, giving him a surprise hug. However, she froze and hid behind a wall when she saw a green-haired woman run up to him and kiss him. They had a passionate kiss and it tore her apart.

But that's one thing (f/n) was amazing at. She excelled in pretending like she was ok. So that's what she did. She pretended like it was all ok. He never cheated, she never caught him, everything was ok.

However, one night, her curiosity got to her. (f/n) had a rather powerful quirk, but she wasn't a hero. Being a hero wasn't something she wanted to be and the irony of it all was that her boyfriend used to be the Symbol of Peace. He accepted her, he loved her... no matter what.

So, that night, she went to his apartment. Even after almost three years of dating, they were living in separate places, mostly because it was still too dangerous for him to live with her, mostly for her sake. She was ok with it, but when she snuck onto his property... she found out just how far this green-haired woman and Toshinori had gone.

Yet, like a dumbass, she ignored it. Pretending it was ok, pretending like her life was perfect. She had the perfect boyfriend, perfect friends, perfect job... everyone would compliment her and Toshinori and just how perfect they looked together.

But that perfection was falling apart, faster than (f/n) could sew it back together. Everyone had a breaking point... especially (f/n), the girl who played pretend with everything.

No more... no more of this. She finally broke tonight, when All Might told her he loved her beyond words could explain.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes upon. You're all I want."

Those words tore apart what little defense she had left on her game of pretend. United States Smashed the shit out of it.

So here they were, Toshinori begging her not to leave, while she screamed at him to get out of the way. 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" She screamed.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! THIS IS YOUR HOME!" He screamed back, his frustration and regret taking over.