Doubt II | Tamaki Amajiki x Reader

Ask: p-please could you please please make a part two of tamaki x reader soul mate au? it was so sweet and made me so happy and comforted me so much... i understand if not!! just wanted to ask you and congratulate your wonderful work, reading it meant the world to me 💞

Length: 1.7k

Your Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 19

*****

It had been a little over a year since you and Tamaki found out you were soulmates. He had graduated and was now Fat Gum's sidekick and although he was extremely busy, he did his best to find time to spend with you. He always left you little cute messages on your wrist in the morning, something cute and short. Every single time, the messages brought a smile to your face. They were a great way to start the day.

Tamaki always talked to you on the days he was stuck doing paperwork. He couldn't as much during patrols since his hero costume covered his arms, however. Your conversations were always so cute and random, for example, the other day when you were at work, you felt a tingling sensation on your wrist. When you looked down, you almost burst out laughing in the absolutely silent room.

Butter is food lotion

You needed to go to the bathroom and for the next thirty minutes, proceeded to laugh until you were in tears. After the half-hour "break", you responded by asking what brought that on.

Coworker gave me lotion that smelled like berries but it looked like butter. Wondered what would happen if I used butter instead and then realized butter is food lotion

I love you so much, Tamaki. You know that?

I love you too, bunny

**

When you two got home, you'd often text or talk on the phone. On the days he was free, he'd invite you out or you'd go to each other's places. It didn't take long for Tamaki to miss you so much that he asked you to move in.

He later admitted that it took two and a half weeks of courage-building for him to ask you. You found it adorable and you loved your new life. However, one thing you missed was how little you both used your soulmate connection. Now that you lived with each other, you didn't need to as much. Sure, when he was at work he still wrote to you sometimes, but that was it. You also no longer received those little messages in the morning since he'd just kiss you on the cheek instead before leaving for work.

"You know," you started one night during dinner. "I miss those little messages you used to write to me before I woke up. They were always so special and cute."

"Well... I can always keep doing that. I do wake up before you." He mentioned, taking a sip of his drink.

"Is that too much to ask?" He shook his head.

"Not at all, I always did it before, so why not now?" All you could do was smile at your boyfriend before you took another bite of your food. Tamaki was a great cook, something you'd always suspected, but hadn't experienced till much later in your relationship.

Tamaki is undoubtedly shy, therefore, he was too scared to let you try his food, in fear of you not liking it or him messing up. However, one day, you'd been a little late to work and hadn't been able to eat breakfast and were too busy to eat lunch. Fat Gum's agency was only a few minutes away from your workplace and Tamaki just happened to be patrolling nearby. So, he decided to bring you the lunch that he'd prepared for himself. You were thankful and almost died and went to heaven when you took your first bite.

He almost fainted at the compliments you threw at him. It had been a while since you saw his face that red, however, he did point out that he was extremely happy you had been able to eat.