Please Don't Leave | Denki Kaminari x Reader x Hanta Sero

Hello, lovelies! This is PART 1 and it was requested by @JUSTICE-OF-TAPE and they've been patiently waiting for so long, I'm so sorry but here it is!! 
Pronouns used: She/her
Length: 1.6k
Warning: Angsty. Heavy angst.

Summary: You're in love with Denki and Sero and you have been for a long time. However, they're already in a relationship. You try to distance yourself but it doesn't work and eventually, it breaks you completely.

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Age: 25
Quirk: (y/q)
Hero Name: (h/n)

~***~

Ah, there they were, Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari. You had attended school with the two and were quite close to them. Actually, you were quite close to everyone from the Bakusquad. Mainly, those two. You had joined their class in your second year. You found it hard to fit in at first, but eventually met Sero and Denki.

If only you'd known where this would lead to heartache. You'd always seen how close Denki and Hanta were. You always thought maybe they were just best friends, but you soon found out that wasn't the case. Well, they were best friends, but they were also a couple.

You learned this a little over halfway through your second year. You weren't that close with them at the beginning. But as you started to get closer, your fears came to life. You'd fallen for both of them but had no chance. You did your best to hide it from them, choosing to avoid them, but it wasn't easy. You'd find your eyes gravitating towards them. You'd always watch the two, you'd always think of the two, and you'd always wanted to spend time with the two.

Towards the middle of your third year, you realized how deep you were in. You were madly in love with them and it was starting to hurt more than you wanted. Thankfully, you were extremely busy with your internship. The internship only helped so much because there were still days you spent with the two. You wanted to keep it hidden for as long as you could. Until you could get away from the two.

You loved Hanta and Denki so much that it hurt. You loved them so much that seeing them with each other gave you a bittersweet feeling. Yes, they weren't with you, but they were happy. That was for the best, wasn't it? You didn't realize how quickly you were falling apart until you were in your dorm room crying, unable to sleep.

That's when there was a knock at your door. When you opened it, you saw the last person you'd ever expect. Bakugou. You were immediately ready to apologize for waking him up with your crying- what you'd expected you'd done- but that's not why he'd been there.

He immediately took you into his arms without saying anything. You weren't even unable to speak, so you melted into him, letting your tears flow. Ever since then, Katsuki had taken care of you.

***

"We're getting married!" Hanta exclaimed with a bright smile. The room- that was filled with your fellow heroes- erupted with applause and cheers. You felt like the wind had been knocked out of you. You had been here because your agency- along with a few others- was celebrating the capture of a notorious S ranked villain. The last thing you expected to find out both Hanta and Denki were engaged.

Your hands slowly moved together to clap with the crowd, but you weren't paying attention anymore. Life just had a way to punish you, huh? You couldn't get away from these two. No doubt they'd even invite you to the wedding.

You felt a hand grab yours and pull you away. Your eyes fell to the ground as you followed Katsuki away from the group and out onto the balcony. The cold breeze didn't help much, but it did feel easier to breathe. Tears welled up in your eyes and you sniffled.

"I'm sorry." Katsuki murmured, leaning against the railing. He knew how you felt, he'd been taking care of you for years now. Over time the two of you became great friends and no matter what, Katsuki was always there to protect you.