Izuku Midoriya x Fem!Hero!Reader

Name: (f/n) (l/n)
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 28
Hero Name: (h/n)
Rank: Number 1 Pro-hero

AN: I've always wanted to make a story where the reader is the number one pro hero, Idk if there are others like that out there but here's my version of it! This takes places years after the anime and manga, so everyone is almost 30 lol it's also very short, but there wasn't much I could think of.

He stared at her in awe, a smile on his face, not one ounce of animosity towards her. He was genuinely happy for her. She deserved it, even more than him. He knew he'd get heat for it at some point, he was supposed to be All Might's successor, the next number 1 hero. However, he wasn't. None of them could beat her. None of class 1-A, none of the 4 most determined students. Deku, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Togata. She took them all by surprise and took the spot for herself.

The beautiful, (y/f/n). She had (h/l) (h/c) locks, sparkling (e/c), and a powerful quirk (y/q). He, and the other heroes, were here for the announcement of who was going to be number 1 hero (yeah I don't know how that works, so here's my guess). She had won and the entire room burst out with applause. She was the next number 1 pro-hero. The Symbol of Peace, although she didn't call herself that.

Everyone was enjoying the night and personally congratulating her, when she approached the trio. Togata, Bakugou, and Todoroki gave her a small smile, also praising her hard work. She smiled modestly and waved at them.

"Please, it was all because of everyone else around here. I couldn't have done it alone. So thank you for all your support!" They, too, were genuinely happy for her. She deserved it. She worked hard, she never gave up, and she was truly inspiring. Soon, Deku finally had a moment with her alone. She was currently standing outside on the balcony, alone, trying to get fresh air. When she saw him, a bright smile took over her face as she brought him into a hug.

"Deku! How are you?"

"Good, good. You? Congratulations on being the number 1 hero! Officially!"

"I'm good and thank you so much. I'm actually surprised so many people are happily accepting me. I really, truly thought someone would have spoken out today. Besides... in my opinion, I think... it should've been you, Deku." He smiled as they gazed at the night sky with her.

"You know, (h/n). I wanted to be the number 1 hero and I used to believe that if I saw someone else get it, I would be disappointed. Today, I was proven wrong. I'm so happy for you, words can't even begin to describe my feelings. I... I don't mind losing to you." He turned to her. "You'll make the greatest hero, I know of it! You've already taken all of us by surprise, it's only natural that you take the world by surprise too. We're counting on it." He saw tears well up in the corner of her eyes as she smiled at him.

"Thank you, Deku."

"Call me Izuku." He returned her smile, with his own.

"Ok then, Izuku. Call me (f/n)." The two smiled as they stared up at the shimmering night sky that was illuminated by the large moon. The stars all winked at them, letting them know they were watching. "It's so beautiful," She started, causing him to look at her. "So many stars, millions... billions... they just cover the sky like icing. I wish... one day I can visit them. Maybe one day, we'll figure out a way to go out into space... we could all live up there being able to see all of it. I think... I think that'll truly be a sight to behold." She let out a little chuckle. "Truly breathtaking."

"Yeah..." Deku breathed, his eyes locked on her face that was illuminated under the moonlight, the gentle breeze blowing through her hair. "You are." Pink dusted her cheeks as her eyes shifted to him.

"Y-you think so?" He didn't speak, instead choosing to just nod. "Thank you... I think you're quite handsome yourself." He suddenly felt a surge of confidence in his veins.

"Hey, (f/n)? Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?" He watched as the confident pro-hero melted into a cute, shy girl. She nodded.

"Sounds great, Izu." He slid his hands over her, the two moving closer to each other, enjoying the warmth that spread between them. His eyes returned to the sky as he silently thanked the universe for giving him this beauty next to him. Also, apologizing to his mentor, who he had failed.

Yeah, so what if he didn't become the number 1 pro hero? The world was in good hands because someone better than him was the Symbol of Peace. Someone he admired and loved. (Y/f/n) or (h/n) was quite a capable woman. She never ceased to amaze anyone. He would make sure that she wouldn't for a good long while.