Who Are You | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Tamaki Amajiki

AN: This one's... a roller coaster xD The BANNER'S ART is not mine, I just edited text onto it and I was gonna use manga caps but like... IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!! However, if it is yours and you want me to remove it, I can do that. Ok, so I think around the first chapter I mentioned I ship Bakugou with Amajiki... well... here it is. Look if Bakugou was just nicer, I think they'd get along great. Leave me be, I like messing around with all sorts of ships. See this is one starts out depressing but I had a good ending. Kinda getting tired of the angst.

Pronouns used: She/her
Length: 3.5k words
Warnings: Poly (BakuTama) + You, blood, angst, light swearing

Summary: You see your husbands, Katsuki and Tamaki, die right in front of you but when you come home, you see them alive and well right there. Who are they?

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: (y/q) (again there are examples of your quirk being used, but there's nothing specific so you can alter it to be yours)
Age: 25
Hero Name: (h/n)
Hero Rank: 5

**********

"No!" (f/n) yelled as the villain repeatedly stabbed Katsuki's chest. The weakened blond only grunted in pain as the knife impaled his torso over and over again. The powerful villain smirked and threw Katsuki right at (f/n), who reached out and caught him, but fell to the ground with him, unable to continue standing. She turned him on his back, desperately trying to stop the bleeding, but there were just... so many stab wounds.

"Baby! N-no! K-keep your eyes open!" (f/n) cried, tears falling onto Katsuki's face. Her hero suit was now covered in his blood; some even getting onto her face as she pushed her hair out of the way. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably; she was shaking uncontrollably.

"(f-f/n)..." Katsuki breathed out, his bloody hand reaching up and weakly cupping her cheek. This wasn't happening. It wasn't real, it just wasn't.

"S-stay awake! FOR ME!" She yelled, watching as his eyes moved from hers and towards the dark ceiling. "Suki! B-baby! Stop! This isn't funny!" She yelled, sobs escaping her lips. She'd never felt so vulnerable before, except when she was watching her husband die in front of her eyes. Her eyes widened as she watched the light leave his beautiful ruby eyes. She wailed, hugging his body closer, finding any solace in the now cold body. Was he always so cold? No... his quirk... it made him warmer. "C-come back! D-don't leave me... I-I-"

"Don't forget this one." The villain called, holding up a weakened Tamaki by his hair. He grunted, blood spilling down his mouth. (f/n) placed Katsuki down and stood up, slowly inching closer to the two.

"P-please don't! H-He's my ev-everything... do-don't take him away too." She sobbed, making the tall, merciless villain smirk.

"Then beg!" He demanded and without hesitation, (f/n) fell to her knees.

"Please. I'm begging... don't do this." The villain laughed, but (f/n) didn't care, she needed Tamaki alive. He was everything she had left now and so it didn't matter what she did, it didn't matter who saw what, she just... needed Tamaki alive.

"Ah, you're cuter on your knees. But no can do." (f/n)'s eyes widened as the villain grabbed Tamaki's head and twisted it, a sickening crack ringing through the silence. (f/n)'s heart stopped, and she couldn't breathe.

"N-no..." She muttered, standing up to run to the villain, but he had other plans. He threw Tamaki's corpse at (f/n), causing him to collide with her and fall back onto the ground. He was heavy. Quickly scrambling up, (f/n) grabbed Tamaki's head, which limply laid in her arms. His eyes were open... with no sign of life. Anger burned in her chest and she could feel herself coming apart. They weren't gone, no they were just sleeping. They were tired and they needed rest. But (f/n) still needed to handle the villain... right?